|“||We're here for your gold, not your heads, so don’t nobody decide to be a hero.||„|
Malcolm Graves is a wanted man in every realm, city-state, and empire he has visited. Tough, strong-willed, and above all, relentless, through his life of crime he has amassed (then invariably lost) a small fortune.
Raised in the wharf alleys of Bilgewater, Malcolm quickly learned how to fight and how to steal, skills that have served him very well over the years. Smuggling himself to the mainland in the bilge of an outgoing cargo ship as a youth, he stole, lied, and gambled his way from place to place. But it was across the table of a high-stakes card game that Malcolm met the man who would change his life: the trickster now known as Twisted Fate. Both men saw the same reckless love of danger and adventure in the other, and a dysfunctional partnership that lasted nearly a decade was born. Combining their unique skills, Graves and Twisted Fate were an effective team, pulling off scores of heists. They stole from and swindled the rich and foolish for cash, fame, and the sheer thrill. Adventure became as much of a lure as the payoff.
On the borderlands of Noxus, they set two renowned houses at each other's throats as cover for the rescue of an heir apparent being held hostage. That they pocketed the reward money only to ransom the vile young man to the highest bidder should have come as no surprise to their employer. In Piltover, they hold the distinction of being the only thieves ever to crack the supposedly impenetrable Clockwork Vault. Not only did the two empty the vault of its treasures, but they tricked its guards into loading it onto their hijacked cargo ship. Only once the pair were over the horizon was the theft discovered, along with Fate's trademark playing card.
But eventually their luck ran out. During a heist that went wrong, Twisted Fate seemingly betrayed and abandoned his partner. Graves was taken alive and thrown in the infamous prison known as the Locker. Years of imprisonment and torture followed, during which time Graves nursed his hatred for his former partner. A lesser man would surely have broken, but Malcolm Graves endured it all and finally escaped. He clawed his way to freedom and began his pursuit of Twisted Fate, the man whose treachery consigned him to a decade of unspeakable misery.
Years later, Graves finally had his showdown with Twisted Fate. Yet, after learning the truth of what had gone down between them and escaping certain death at the hands of Gangplank with his old comrade, Graves put his vengeance aside. Older, if not wiser, the pair look to pick up where they left off, seeking to make themselves rich using their unique blend of trickery, heists, and focused violence.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Name: Malcolm Graves, the Outlaw
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (At least in his 30s)
Classification: Human, Mercenary, Thief
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Can carry and withstand the kick of a shotgun the size of his body)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class (Buskshot can move champions as large as Cho'Gath, Nautilus, and Malphite)
Durability: Small Town level+
Range: Several meters with his shotgun
Standard Equipment: "New Destiny" (His shotgun), Smoke canisters
Intelligence: Above Average
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Graves fires a shell from his shotgun.
- New Destiny:
- 12-Gauge: Each of Graves's basic attacks consumes 1 shell and sprays 4 pellets in a cone. Enemies hit take physical damage plus bonus damage for every pellet that hit them beyond the first. Critical strikes spray 6 pellets over a 50% wider cone and deal additional physical damage.
- Buckshot: Pellets stop at the first enemy unit or structure they hit, meaning Graves is not guaranteed to hit his target. Each pellet will apply on-hit effects but enemies will only suffer on-hit effects once per Shell. Non-champion units hit by more than one pellet are knocked back.
- Double Barrel: Graves' shotgun Destiny holds up to 2 shells. After spending both shells or sitting on one for 4 seconds without attacking, Graves will take 1 second to reload during which he cannot attack.
- End of the Line: Graves fires a round in the target direction that deals physical damage to all enemies it passes through and leaves behind a powder trail. After 2 seconds or upon impact with a structure or terrain, the round detonates, dealing physical damage to all enemies in a wide perpendicular area and in a reverse wave along the powder trail.
- Smoke Screen: Graves fires a smoke canister at the target area, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies upon impact and creating a cloud of smoke for 4 seconds, which slows enemies within and reduces their sight radius.
- Quickdraw: Graves dashes in the target direction, gaining bonus attack speed, armor and magic resistance for 4 seconds. Each pellet reduces Quickdraw's cooldown by 0.5 seconds upon impact with an enemy and, against non-minions, also refresh its bonus resistances. Quickdraw resets Graves's autoattack timer.
- True Grit: Graves gains bonus armor and magic resistance every second if he has dealt or received damage in the last 3 seconds, stacking up to 10 times.
- Collateral Damage: Graves fires an explosive shell in a straight line, dealing heavy physical damage to every non-champion enemy it passes through, as well as the first enemy champion it collides with. After hitting a champion or reaching the end of its range, the shell explodes, dealing 80% of its original damage in a cone.
- Buckshot: Graves fires three bullets in a cone, dealing physical damage to all enemies in their path. Enemies at close range can be hit by multiple projectiles, with each bullet beyond the first dealing half damage.