|“||We're here for your gold, not your heads, so don’t nobody decide to be a hero.||„|
Malcolm Graves is a renowned mercenary, gambler, and thief—a wanted man in every city and empire he has visited. Even though he has an explosive temper, he possesses a strict sense of criminal honor, often enforced at the business end of his double-barreled shotgun Destiny. In recent years, he has reconciled a troubled partnership with Twisted Fate, and together they have prospered once more in the turmoil of Bilgewater’s criminal underbelly.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Name: Malcolm Graves, the Outlaw
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (At least in his 30s)
Classification: Human, Mercenary, Thief
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Can carry and withstand the kick of a shotgun the size of his body)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class (Buskshot can move champions as large as Cho'Gath, Nautilus, and Malphite)
Durability: Small Town level+
Range: Several meters with his shotgun
Standard Equipment: "New Destiny" (His shotgun), Smoke canisters
Intelligence: Above Average
Weaknesses: None notable
- Basic Attack: Graves fires a shell from his shotgun.
- New Destiny:
- 12-Gauge: Each of Graves's basic attacks consumes 1 shell and sprays 4 pellets in a cone. Enemies hit take physical damage plus bonus damage for every pellet that hit them beyond the first. Critical strikes spray 6 pellets over a 50% wider cone and deal additional physical damage.
- Buckshot: Pellets stop at the first enemy unit or structure they hit, meaning Graves is not guaranteed to hit his target. Each pellet will apply on-hit effects but enemies will only suffer on-hit effects once per Shell. Non-champion units hit by more than one pellet are knocked back.
- Double Barrel: Graves' shotgun Destiny holds up to 2 shells. After spending both shells or sitting on one for 4 seconds without attacking, Graves will take 1 second to reload during which he cannot attack.
- End of the Line: Graves fires a round in the target direction that deals physical damage to all enemies it passes through and leaves behind a powder trail. After 2 seconds or upon impact with a structure or terrain, the round detonates, dealing physical damage to all enemies in a wide perpendicular area and in a reverse wave along the powder trail.
- Smoke Screen: Graves fires a smoke canister at the target area, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies upon impact and creating a cloud of smoke for 4 seconds, which slows enemies within and reduces their sight radius.
- Quickdraw: Graves dashes in the target direction, gaining bonus attack speed, armor and magic resistance for 4 seconds. Each pellet reduces Quickdraw's cooldown by 0.5 seconds upon impact with an enemy and, against non-minions, also refresh its bonus resistances. Quickdraw resets Graves's autoattack timer.
- True Grit: Graves gains bonus armor and magic resistance every second if he has dealt or received damage in the last 3 seconds, stacking up to 10 times.
- Collateral Damage: Graves fires an explosive shell in a straight line, dealing heavy physical damage to every non-champion enemy it passes through, as well as the first enemy champion it collides with. After hitting a champion or reaching the end of its range, the shell explodes, dealing 80% of its original damage in a cone.