Madotsuki is the main protagonist of Yume Nikki. She spends most of the game sleeping in her room, exploring her own dreams.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 10-A | 9-B, possibly 7-A to 4-A. Unknown via waking up
Origin: Yume Nikki
Powers and Abilities: None | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weather Manipulation, Flight, Invisibility, Time Stop, Can reveal invisible beings, Light Manipulation, Immortality (Types 3 and 9. All of the Dream World is merely her dreams, and she will always come back from her "Real World" self if she is killed. Her death would also destroy the Dream World until she comes back), Shapeshifting, Mind Manipulation, Body Control, Animal Manipulation (Limited to flies), Size Manipulation, Duplication, Regeneration (At least High-Mid. Can regenerate from her decapitated head, a tiny clone of herself and her scarf and hat), Teleportation, Resistance to Radiations, Doesn't need air to survive, Biological Manipulation (Simply touching other humans in the dream world caused them to be horrifyingly disfigured)
Attack Potency: Athlete level (Despite being simply a little girl, she was able to jump several meters in the air with a single jump) | Wall level (Can stab holes in walls. Her effects can passively douse massive fires), possibly Mountain level to Multi-Solar System level (Can murder beings with durability similar to hers). Unknown via waking up (When she wakes up, the whole Dream World is completely erased until she comes back, as her dreams vanish when she is awake. She can trigger this manually, although it is also triggered automatically when she "dies")
Speed: Human level | Subsonic (She should be as fast on foot as with her witch effect, who managed to fly across a city in seconds)
Lifting Strength: Regular Human | Unknown
Striking Strength: Human Class | Wall Class, possibly Mountain Class to Multi-Solar System Class
Range: Standard melee range | Extended melee range with Knife, kilometers with Stoplight and Cat, Hundreds of kilometers with Neon, Multi-universal with Medamaude, Yuki-Onna and Umbrella
Standard Equipment: None | Her 24 effects
Weaknesses: None Notable
-Her 24 effects:
- Frog: Lets her jump high and swim in water.
- Umbrella: Lets her summon Rain Fall.
- Hat and Scarf: Can turn into a snowman when snowing.
- Yuki-Onna: Lets her summon Snowfall.
- Knife: Lets her stab and kill most dreamworld beings in a single shot.
- Medamaude: Lets her teleport back to The Nexus.
- Fat: She gets fat.
- Midget: Becomes small and can create up to 6 small clones of her.
- Flute: Lets her play music.
- Neon: Produces colored light.
- Nopperabu: Removes her face, can detach her head.
- Severed Head: Becomes a severed head.
- Towel: She can sneeze.
- Cat: Forces beings around her to come closer to her.
- Lamp: Produces light.
- Bicycle: Can go faster on a bike.
- Long Hair: Exactly what it says on the tin.
- Poop Hair: Summons Flies.
- Blond Hair: Makes her a blonde.
- Triangle Kerchief: Can become an invisible ghost at will.
- Witch: Grants her flight on a broom.
- Demon: Allows summon thunder if it's raining.
- Buyo-Buyo: Becomes all jelly-like.
- Stoplight: Allows her to stop time, as well as reveal invisible beings.
- Waking Up: By pinching her cheek, Madotsuki can wake up from the Dream, completely leaving the place and likely destroying it. She can go back to sleep at any point she desires, recreating the Dream and reappearing in it. If her Dream avatar were to die, she'd automatically wake up, destroying the Dream while doing so.
Key: Real World | In the Dream World
Note: This profile only covers her game appearance. For her non-canon manga counterpart, see Madotsuki (Manga).