Madison is the main character of Dragon Quest V. In Dragon Quest V, you see his many victories and losses through his life as a child, to a slave, to a husband, to a father, to a king, to the father of the legendary hero.
What is strange is that unlike most Dragon Quest protagonists who are armored swordsmen, Madason uses the staff and wears semi-armored robes and oracle hats.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 10-A | Unknown | 7-A | Likely Low 2-C
Name: Madison, DQV Hero, Abel
Origin: Dragon Quest
Age: 6 | 16 | 24
Classification: Human, father of the legendary hero, former slave, King of Gotha
Powers and Abilities: Magic (Themed with the wind), Healing, Teleportation , Time Manipulation, Resurrection, Shapeshifting, immunity to curses or similar spells, Time Travel (If he opens up his heart)
Attack Potency: Athlete level | Unknown | Mountain level (By power scaling with Madchen, whose weapon had the power to destroy mountains) | Universe level+ (Fought Nimzo and Estark, stronger than Parry)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Could push boulders that kept fully grown adults immobile at the age of 6)
Striking Strength Athlete Class to Street Class | Unknown | Mountain Class | Universal+ Class
Durability: Athlete level | Unknown | Mountain level | Likely Universe level+
Range: Several meters
Standard Equipment: Dragon Staff (Lets him turn into a dragon temporarily), Sun Crown (Makes him immune to being frozen, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned, cursed, confused, or put asleep), Pallium Regale (Makes him able to block ice and fire spells), Magic Carpet, Sands of Time (Restarts the battle), Shimmering Shield (Also blocks out fire/ice spells), Pankraz's Sword
Intelligence: Medium (Never had a formal education due to being in slavery for most of his childhood), genius in combat and street smarts
Weaknesses: Nothing Notable
Feats: Survived being inside a barrel for weeks in the ocean, fought Nimzo
- Kaswoosh: Madason blows his foes away with a ferocious whirlwind, dealing heavy wind-elemental damage.
- Fullheal: Restores all health.
- Kerplunk: Sacrifices himself to revive his allies with full health.
- Zing: Madason casts a resurrecting spell with a 50/50 chance of actually reviving someone.
- Zoom: Madason warps himself to a location he's visited before, but doing so indoors while cause him to hit his head on the ceiling.
- Peep: Lets him be able to tell whether a chest or a setup is a trap.
- Time Travel: If he opens up his heart at the right time, he can go to a time he needs to go to and rewrite history.
Key: Child | Teen | Adult