Machamp is a Fighting-type Pokémon. It is the final evolutionary stage of Machop, evolving from Machoke when traded.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-A
Gender: Can be Male or Female
Classification: Superpower Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, durability and endurance, Martial Arts, Statistics Amplification, can hit Non-Corporeal with regular attacks (Foresight), Status Effect Inducement (via Dynamic Punch), becomes stronger when affected by a status condition, can ensure all attacks land, limited Darkness Manipulation, can lower an opponent's stats, Resistance to Dark, Bug and Rock-type attacks
Speed: At least Transonic (Can unleash a flurry of over a thousand punches in 2 seconds, can dodge sound-based attacks)
Lifting Strength: At least Class G
Striking Strength: At least Mountain Class+
Durability: At least Mountain level+
Stamina: Very high, Machamp can last for a great while and use many attacks without significantly letting up or resting.
Range: Melee range, several dozen meters with special attacks.
Standard Equipment: Unknown
Intelligence: High. Machamp has mastered all types of martial arts.
Weaknesses: Machamp has poor dexterity, and it is weak to Fairy, Flying, and Psychic type attacks.
- Karate Chop: Machamp heavily injures the foes with a single karate chop.
- Close Combat: Machamp unleashes a barrage of very strong and fast punches.
- Bulk Up: Machamp flexes itself, becoming more powerful than usual and takes less damage from physical attacks.
- Cross Chop: Machamp crosses its top pair of arms to form an 'X' and its arms starts glowing brilliant white. The foe is then struck with great force.
- Dual Chop: Machamp strikes the foe simultaneously with its arms.
- Bullet Punch: Machamp punches the foes before they can even react under normal circumstances.
- Dynamic Punch: With full, concentrated power, Machamp ferociously punches the opponent with enormous explosive force, ensuring that the foes are also suffering from confusion.
Note: Respect Thread