|“||You must realize there aren't enough Jedi to protect the Republic. We're keepers of the peace, not soldiers.||„|
|~ Mace Windu|
Mace Windu was a Human Jedi Master and arguably the Jedi Order's greatest warrior during the Clone Wars. A master of every single form of lightsaber combat and numerous aspects of the Force, only Jedi as powerful as Grand Master Yoda could call themselves his peer in battle. As such, he commanded incredible influence over the Jedi Council and subsequently the Jedi Order itself. A cautious and wary individual, he was opposed to Anakin Skywalker's acceptance into the Jedi Order and was doubtful of the prophecy that indicated the young Skywalker as the Chosen One. Nevertheless, Windu served the Jedi Order faithfully until his final moments, when he was struck down by Darth Sidious with a burst of Force Lightning after the latter convinced Anakin to cut off Windu's hands, ultimately confirming the Jedi Master's initial suspicions about the darkness in the boy's heart.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-C, likely High 7-A | High 4-C
Name: Mace Windu
Origin: Star Wars
Age: 53 at time of death
Classification: Senior Jedi Master/Master of the Order/High General of the Republic
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Precognition/Prescience, Force-enhanced reflexes/reactions, Clairvoyance, Telepathy, Psychometry, Telekinesis, Telekinetic blasts and shields, Aura sensing, Enhanced senses and perceptions (Cross-dimensional), Mind/Memory Manipulation, Various lightsaber combat skills, Skilled swordsmen (His Superconducting Loop allows Windu to redirect actions with Vaapad, his personal combat form), Skilled unarmed combatant, Energy Manipulation (Can reflect, redirect, and absorb energy attacks thrown at him), Regeneration (Mid-low; in the form of Force Healing), Battlemind, Force Stealth, Shatterpoint Perception (Allows one to view the fault lines in fate or in reality that tells or shows a weakness in something and how to counter it as well as function as a higher level or more flexible version of precognition, as well as showcasing one's or others fate's or how its connected to actions or manipulations), can channel the aggression of himself or others into power via Vaapad, dubbing it himself as the "Superconducting loop"
Attack Potency: At least Town level, likely Large Mountain Level (Considered one of 2 people [himself and Yoda] at the time of Revenge of the Sith that could contend with Darth Sidious per word of god. Held his own against Mother Talzin who is a peer to Sidious) | Large Star level (Considered one of 2 people [himself and Yoda] at the time of Revenge of the Sith that could contend with Darth Sidious per Word of God, albeit he is weaker than either of them. Also managed to fight against Sidious and gain the upper hand in their battle, albeit was ultimately defeated. He also has engaged Mother Talzin who was considered a threat by Sidious himself and proved to be so during their battle)
Speed: Subsonic running speeds with Force Speed (Should be faster than the likes of cybernetic Vader who was able to move at such speeds aboard the Star Destroyer Perilous. Can keep up with Darth Sidious), Hypersonic combats speeds (Should be superior to an Anakin who was still recuperating from serious injuries but still managed to dodge three consecutive blasts from a tank while running towards it), Massively Hypersonic reactions augmented by precognition (Reacted to and deflected lasers in a hideout of Cad Bane along with Obi-Wan) | Relativistic (Was capable of keeping pace with Darth Sidious in a duel); FTL+ reactions and combat speed (Comparable to Darth Sidious. Casually deflected a barrage of blaster bolts without even looking)
Lifting Strength: Peak Human+; can be augmented to Superhuman levels via Force amplification
Striking Strength: At least Town Class, likely Large Mountain Class with Force amplification | Large Star Class with Force amplification (traded blows with Darth Sidious)
Durability: Street level naturally. At least Town level, likely Large Mountain level with Force amplification | Street level naturally. Large Star level with Force amplification (Survived prolonged exposure to Sidious' Force Lightning)
Stamina: Superhuman+ (Able to augment and further enhance his abilities with the Force)
Range: Extended melee range with lightsaber. Tens of meters with Force powers. Interplanetary (Obi-Wan and Ventress were able to sense when Anakin had left the Teth planetary system) to possibly Interstellar with telepathy and Force senses | Extended melee range with his lightsaber. Tens of kilometers with telekinesis (Should be comparable if not superior to the likes of Saesee Tiin, who could telekinetically hurl B2 super battle droids up to 4 km away). Interstellar to Galactic with telepathy and Force senses.
Standard Equipment: His lightsaber
Intelligence: A keen tactician and strategist, mastered and created his own style of formalized lightsaber combat called Vaapad and completing Form VII (Juyo), mastered all the other forms of lightsaber combat. Regarded as one of the few who can match Yoda and Count Dooku, as well as Sidious. Highly competent and efficient in planning and fighting in general as well as leading entire armies in the name of the Republic
Weaknesses: His Vaapad technique's "Superconducting loop" is dangerous to the user's mental state (Everyone who used it but Mace Windu himself fell to the Dark Side sooner or later, and he has skirted the dark side at times, something he himself is aware of)
- Force Crush: Can use telekinesis to internally strike or attack his target, usually by applying pressure on organs.
- Force Push: Uses telekinesis to blast with Force energy outward.
- Force Wave: An omnidirectional or focused blast of energy.
- Force Healing: Accelerates the body's natural healing process at a rapid pace. Master practitioners of the art can even heal themselves from fatal injuries in a short span of time (like being cooked alive, punctured lungs, etc).
- Force Stealth: A power that was used by highly skilled Force-sensitives to mask their Force alignment (Light or Dark), their ability to use the Force, or even their entire presence from other Force-sensitives.
- Shatterpoint Perception: Windu forecasts fate to tell him how to deal with enemies, what their weaknesses and strengths are, how their actions or his affect things directly or indirectly to win; such as killing Dooku in the first year of the war would've been the Shatterpoint to end the Clone Wars, by the end it was linked to Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Palpatine.
- Telekinesis: Mace can use this through the Force to put his mind literally over matter, capable of blasting opponents, shielding himself or disarming people, its limits are only those of the creativity that Force User has. His greatest display of this power was crushing General Grievous' chest armor plating.
- Telepathy: Can easily manipulate others mentally with the Force to trick, deceive, maim or even kill outright. Can also use this power externally or internally when it comes to illusion creation, manifestation, and manipulation; see range for more details.
- Tutaminis: Through the Force, Mace can draw potentially harmful energy into his body and diffuse it or channel it away completely.
Key: Canon | Expanded Universe