MBR-04 was the main battle robot (destroid) of UN Spacy during Space War I era (2010). It was the most heavily armed Destroid (though its weight was around 30 tons and height less 13 meters). Unlike HWR-04 it lacked thick armor but was more mobile and versatile.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 8-C, possibly 8-B
Name: MBR-04 Mk VI Tomahawk
Origin: Macross Series
Classification: Mecha (Destroid), Main Battle Robot.
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics Rockets, Missiles, Particle Beams
Attack Potency: At least Building level (Destroyed 10 MBTs instantly with its particle beam cannons), possibly City Block level (Surpasses Variable Fighters of Space War I era).
Speed: Subsonic (Maximum running speed is 180 km/h)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength At least Building Class (Not really suited for striking)
Durability: At least Small Building level (It was designed to replace MBTs)
Range: Several dozen meters with auxiliary weaponry / hundred meters with missiles and rockets / several kilometers with particle beams (in space).
- Kranss-Maffai MT808 thermonuclear reactor developing 2800 bhp
- Auxiliary generator GE EM9G fuel generator rated at 450 kW
- 2 x thrust nozzles mounted in the lower back region, allowing the capability to perform jumps
- 2 x Mauler PBG-11 liquid-cooled electrically-charged particle beam gun
- 2 x Ramington M-89 12.7 mm air-cooled MG
- 2 x Astra TZ-III gun cluster with each cluster featuring the following:
- 1 x laser gun
- 1 x 25 mm MG
- 1 x 180 mm grenade launcher
- 1 x flamethrower
- 2 x Bifors close-in self-guided rocket launchers with 12 rockets per launcher (24 rockets total)
- 1 x Erlikon anti-aircraft self-guided missile option pack with 6 missiles.
Intelligence: Based on its pilot
Weaknesses: It was designed for ground combat with limited space combat capabilities.
Note: Obsolete by 2012. Its rockets can be armed with reaction warheads (possibly 1 kiloton yield).