|“||Bow down before my Psycho Power!||„|
|~ M. Bison|
For unknown reasons, the child who grew up to be M. Bison (Vega in Japan) murdered his parents in cold blood before he was adopted by a tribe of gypsies who taught him the art of Soul Power, an ancient art that allows the user to manipulates one's soul. Bison quickly mastered Soul Power and used it to expel all of the good and humanity out of him, turning him into an egotistical psychopath. He then evolved Soul Power into Psycho Power, took on the title M. Bison, and organized a group of mercenaries to help him succeed in global conquest.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C. 7-B when using the Psycho Drive Satellite | At least High 7-A
Name: M. Bison (Known as Vega in Japan)
Origin: Street Fighter
Age: Unknown, likely in his 50s to 60s
Classification: Human, Crime Boss, Martial Artist
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts, Immortality (Type 6), Psycho Power (Can use it for Flight, Teleportation, Chi Manipulation, Telekinesis, Mind Control and Possession)
Lifting Strength: Class 5+ | Class 100
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | At least Small Island Class (More powerful than Akuma)
Stamina: High (Can fight 5 highly trained martial artists at once) | Very high
Range: Standard melee range. Tens of meters with projectiles. Planetary with the Psycho Drive Satellite.
Standard Equipment: The Psycho Drive Satellite
Intelligence: Able to lead an entire Crime Organization, he can be very sneaky, crafty, as well as being a skilled martial artist.
Weaknesses: Highly arrogant. His Psycho Power at a point started to become too great for his body to handle (Hence his desire to find a stronger one).
- Psycho Crusher: Bison soars forwards in an aura of energy, crashing into his opponent head first.
- Double Knee Press: Bison does a somersault into his opponent, slamming his legs into them on the way down.
- Head Press Devil: Bison jumps into the air and dives into his foe.
- Psycho Cannon: Bison launches a ball of psycho energy out of his hand.
- Bison Warp: Bison teleports behind his rival.
- Knee Press Nightmare: Bison charges up his kinetic energy before jumping high in the air and pummeling his opponent with a series of brutal kicks.
- Final Psycho Crusher: An improved version of the Psycho Crusher that is faster, stronger, and has better range.
Key: Base | Street Fighter Alpha/Street Fighter V