Luxanna Crownguard is a powerful young light mage from Demacia, an insular realm where magical abilities are viewed with fear and suspicion. Forced to keep her power secret for much of her young life, she grew up fearing discovery and exile, but learned to embrace her magic and covertly wields it in service of her homeland.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least Low 7-C, likely much higher | Low 2-C
Name: Luxanna "Lux" Crownguard, the Lady of Luminosity
Origin: League of Legends
Age: In her early 20s
Classification: Human, Infiltrator, Member of the Illuminators | Elementalist Warrior Queen | Star Guardian
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Light Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Telekinesis, Invisibility, Master Spy and Infiltrator, Illusion Creation, Can copy spells by seeing them once | All previous abilities plus Air Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Energy Projection, Plant Manipulation, Magma Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, and Duplication | All previous base abilities plus Flight
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen and similarly powerful champions) | At least Small Town level+, likely much higher (Fought an army of elemental beasts bent on wiping out all of humanity) | Universe level+ (All Star Guardians are imbued with the light of the First Star, which created the universe)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks), Speed of Light attack speed with Final Spark (Is an actual beam of instantaneous light) | Massively FTL+ (Capable of crossing galactic and universal distances in short periods of time)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | At least Small Town Class+, likely much higher | Universal+
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least Small Town level+, likely much higher | Universe level+
Range: Hundreds of meters with magic
Standard Equipment: Radiant Staff
Intelligence: High (A highly skilled mage, capable of creating illusions so realistic people could not tell the difference, able to reverse engineer arcane magical spells after seeing them cast only once, Even as an early inductee as a member of the Illuminators she quickly gained a reputation as someone who could get the job done, no matter how difficult)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic attack: Lux fires slow magical beam of light, that deals physical damage and can trigger Illumination.
- Illumination: Lux's offensive abilities mark all affected enemies with light energy for 6 seconds. Her basic attacks and Final Spark consume the mark, dealing additional magic damage.
- Light Binding: Lux releases a sphere of light in a line that deals magic damage to the first two enemies hit and immobilize them for 2 seconds.
- Prismatic Barrier: Lux throws out her wand in a line, shielding herself and allied champions in its path for 3 seconds. Lux's wand then returns to her, reapplying the shield to all allied champions it passes through and herself. This refreshes Prismatic Barrier's original shield, but does not stack with it.
- Lucent Singularity: Lux sends an anomaly of twisted light to the target area, slowing nearby enemies and granting sight of the area around it for up to 5 seconds. At the end of the duration or if Lucent Singularity is activated again, the singularity detonates, dealing magic damage to all enemies in the area.
- Final Spark: After gathering energy for 0.5 seconds, Lux fires a giant laser in a line that deals magic damage to all enemies hit and briefly reveals them and the surrounding area.
- Invisibility: It is stated that Lux can use her light manipulation to become invisible, but the limit of this is unknown.
- Illusion Creation: Lux has shown to be able to make people see things that aren't really there, but the extent to which she can use this is unknown.
- Spell Copying: Lux has been shown to be able to copy almost any spell just by seeing it used once.
Key: Base | Elementalist Lux | Star Guardian Lux