Perhaps Dianamon's most famous appearance was in Digimon World: Dusk on the Nintendo DS in which she is the starter Digimon and canonical partner to Sayo.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C | 6-B | At least High 4-C | 2-C
Gender: Genderless, but regarded as Female
Age: Unknown/Varies on the media. Likely at least thousands of years old, or even as old as the Moon.
Classification: Mega-Level Data Attribute God Man Digimon, Member of Olympos XII, Moon Rabbit
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Water Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Moonlight Manipulation, Healing, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite | All previous Abilities, Sleep Inducement | All previous Abilities, Mastery over bows, hooks and scythes | All previous Abilities, Can force enemies to attack themselves, Resistance to Ice Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Absolute Zero, Power Nullification and Darkness Manipulation, Absolute Zero, Power Nullification.
Attack Potency: Large Building level (Should be equal to other Rookie Digimon) | Country level (Comparable to Firamon) | At least Large Star level (Equal to Flaremon) | Multi-Universe level (Members of Olympos XII are said to rival that of the Royal Knights)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ | Massively Hypersonic+ (Equal to Firamon) | Relativistic (Equal to Flaremon) | Infinite, possibly Immeasurable(Can keep pace with the Royal Knights as well as other Olympos Xll members)
Lifting Strength: Unknown | Unknown | Unknown | Immeasurable
Striking Strength: Large Building Class | Country Class | At least Large Star Class | Multi-Universal
Durability: Large Building level | Country level | At least Large Star level | Multi-Universe level
Stamina: Very High
Range: Unknown, at least Several dozen meters with Arrow of Artemis.
Standard Equipment: The Arrow of Artemis, The Goodnight Sisters (A two sided Scythe) and the Crescent Harken (A lunar hook)
Intelligence: As a member of the Olympos XII, Dianamon is an immensely skilled combatant on par with the Royal Knights, honing her skills by defeating the many challengers who attempt to usurp her position as part of the Iliad Server's ruling body. Graceful and elegant in combat, she mercilessly tears apart her foes with her scythe, the Goodnight Sisters and obliterates enemies from afar with her Arrow of Artemis. She is also pragmatic, driving her opponents insane with her Crescent Harken and making them carve themselves to pieces.
Weaknesses: None notable
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Luna Claw: Scratches with claws that are lovely at first glance, but are filled with dark power.
- Tear Shot: Concentrates power in its forehead antenna, then fires a beautiful water orb at the opponent.
- Lop-ear Ripple: Twirls its ears, swallowing up the opponent in the vortex of bubbles generated.
- Moon Night Bomb: Throws froth with its hands to put an opponent to sleep.
- Tear Arrow: Draws a beautiful ice arrow from its back and fires it.
- Moon Night Kick: Jumps into the sky and comes down on an opponent with a kick.
- Lunatic Dance: Bewitches opponents with a graceful dance and attacks while its guard is down.
- Ice Archery: An attack that uses ice arrows.
- Dark Archery: Attacks using arrows of dark energy.
- Crescent Harken (Deutsch: Crescent Hook): Bewitches an illusion with the mysterious power of the moon, so that the opponent sees itself as its own enemy and immediately carves itself to pieces.
- Arrow of Artemis: Pulls a faintly sparkling arrow of ice from the quill-like protuberances on its back, then fires it.
- Goodnight Moon: Lures the opponent into sleep with the lunar light emitted from the Goodnight Sisters.
- Power Null: A thought that nullifies the opponent's special abilities.
Note: For Dianamon from the Dawn/Dusk games, see Sayo.
Key: Lunamon | Lekismon | Crescemon | Dianamon