|“||The best path between two points is upside-down, between, then inside-out and round again.||„|
|“||The light says hi, and that you're safe with us.||„|
Perhaps more than any other Yordle, Lulu marches to the beat of her own drum. During her youth in Bandle City, she spent most of her time wandering alone in the forest or lost in a daydream. It wasn't that she was antisocial; the day-to-day bustle of Bandle City just couldn't compete with the vibrant world of her imagination. She saw wonder in places most people overlooked. This was how she found Pix, a fae spirit, pretending to be stuck in a birdhouse. Lulu's imagination distinguished her to Pix and he seized the opportunity to lure her into his world. He brought her to the Glade, the enchanted home of the fae, which lay nestled in a clearing in the woods. There the rigid properties of the outside world - things like size and color - changed as frequently and whimsically as the direction of the wind. Lulu felt at home in the Glade and she lingered there with Pix, fascinated by this secret place.
She quickly lost track of time. Her life in the Glade was comfortable and natural. She and Pix played fae games together, the sorts of games that she had been told were make believe... and she got exceedingly good at them. It caught her by surprise when she suddenly remembered that she had left a life behind in Bandle City. The Glade had a way of making everything outside seem distant and surreal. Lulu decided to revisit her former home, to share some of the lovely things she'd learned, but when she and Pix returned the world had changed. Time, she discovered, was another property that behaved differently in the Glade, and centuries had passed while she was away. Lulu sought to reconnect to the residents of the outside world but her attempts had unfortunate results. She led all the children off to play hide and seek, temporarily changing them into flowers and animals to spice up the game, but their parents didn't appreciate her efforts. When the Yordles insisted that she leave their land, she left to seek out a vibrant magical place where those with unusual gifts were not just accepted but adored.
The youngest member of Lux’s team, Lulu is an odd but gifted second-year at Valoran High School. Her unique relationship with the Starlight, the source of every Star Guardian’s power, lets her communicate with it like a close companion. To Lulu, this inner world is the most wondrous place, and anything outside of it is not as interesting. Because of her fascination with the Starlight, outwardly she may appear unconcerned with the gravity of her responsibilities. This whimsical behavior is puzzling to some teammates, but they accept her and all her eccentricities. At the end of the day, Lulu can be counted on to support her team—and let them know that the light supports them, too.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | Low 2-C
Name: Lulu, the Fae Sorceress
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Several hundred years old)
Classification: Yordle, Sorceress, Star Guardian
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Fae Magic, Can change the size of herself or her allies, Can transform her opponents into harmless creatures, Flight (Via her staff), Forcefield Creation, Highly enhanced sense of hearing and sight (All Yordles have hearing that is far superior to any human and can see the infrared spectrum of light), Can passively alter her appearance so she does not appear as a Yordle to anyone besides another Yordle, Longevity | All previous abilities plus True Flight
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen and similarly powerful champions) | Universe level+ (All Star Guardians are imbued with the light of the First Star, which created the universe)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Massively FTL+ (Capable of crossing galactic and universal distances in short periods of time)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ (Can send champions as heavy as Malphite and Nautilus several meters in the air) | Universal+
Durability: Small Town level+ | Universe level+
Range: Dozens of meters with magic
Standard Equipment: Staff, Pix the Fae Spirit
Intelligence: Average (A highly skilled sorceress, though mentally she is only a child with an overactive imagination)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Lulu fires a bolt of concussive magic at the opponent, dealing physical damage. Augmented by Pix, Faerie Companion.
- Pix, Faerie Companion: Lulu is assisted by Pix, a faerie, who fires a barrage of 3 bolts to her target every time she uses a basic attack against an enemy, dealing magic damage with each bolt to the first enemy it hits. Casting Help, Pix! on an ally transfers Pix's help to them for the duration.
- Glitterlance: Lulu and Pix each fire a magic bolt towards the target point, dealing magic damage to all enemies they pass through and slowing them by 80%, decaying over a short duration. Enemies are only affected by one bolt.
- Whimsy: Lulu casts erratic magic upon the target champion, giving them bonus movement speed for the next few seconds if they are an ally, or polymorphing them and slowing them by 60 for a shorter duration if they are an enemy.
- Help, Pix!: Lulu sends Pix to the target unit, shielding them for up to 6 seconds if they are an allied champion, or dealing magic damage to her target and granting true sight of them for 4 seconds if they are an enemy.
- Wild Growth: Lulu enlarges the target allied champion, knocking up enemies around them for 1.5 seconds, and giving her target bonus health and causing them to slow nearby enemies for 7 seconds.
Key: Base | Star Guardian