|“||The best path between two points is upside-down, between, then inside-out and round again.||„|
|“||The light says hi, and that you're safe with us.||„|
The yordle mage Lulu is known for conjuring dreamlike illusions and fanciful creatures as she roams Runeterra with her fairy companion Pix. Lulu shapes reality on a whim, warping the fabric of the world, and what she views as the constraints of this mundane, physical realm. While others might consider her magic at best unnatural, and at worst dangerous, she believes everyone could use a touch of enchantment.
The youngest member of Lux’s team, Lulu is an odd but gifted second-year at Valoran High School. Her unique relationship with the Starlight, the source of every Star Guardian’s power, lets her communicate with it like a close companion. To Lulu, this inner world is the most wondrous place, and anything outside of it is not as interesting. Because of her fascination with the Starlight, outwardly she may appear unconcerned with the gravity of her responsibilities. This whimsical behavior is puzzling to some teammates, but they accept her and all her eccentricities. At the end of the day, Lulu can be counted on to support her team—and let them know that the light supports them, too.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | Low 2-C
Name: Lulu, the Fae Sorceress
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Several hundred years old)
Classification: Yordle, Sorceress, Star Guardian
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Fae Magic, Can change the size of herself or her allies, Can transform her opponents into harmless creatures, Flight (Via her staff), Forcefield Creation, Highly enhanced sense of hearing and sight (All Yordles have hearing that is far superior to any human and can see the infrared spectrum of light), Can passively alter her appearance so she does not appear as a Yordle to anyone besides another Yordle, Longevity | All previous abilities plus True Flight
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen and similarly powerful champions) | Universe level+ (All Star Guardians are imbued with the light of the First Star, which created the universe)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Massively FTL+ (Capable of crossing galactic and universal distances in short periods of time)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ (Can send champions as heavy as Malphite and Nautilus several meters in the air) | Universal+
Durability: Small Town level+ | Universe level+
Range: Dozens of meters with magic
Standard Equipment: Staff, Pix the Fae Spirit
Intelligence: Average (A highly skilled sorceress, though mentally she is only a child with an overactive imagination)
Weaknesses: None notable
- Pix, Faerie Companion: Lulu is assisted by Pix, a faerie, who fires a barrage of 3 bolts to her target every time she uses a basic attack against an enemy, dealing magic damage with each bolt to the first enemy it hits. Casting Help, Pix! on an ally transfers Pix's help to them for the duration.
- Glitterlance: Lulu and Pix each fire a magic bolt towards the target point, dealing magic damage to all enemies they pass through and slowing them by 80%, decaying over a short duration. Enemies are only affected by one bolt.
- Whimsy: Lulu casts erratic magic upon the target champion, giving them bonus movement speed for the next few seconds if they are an ally, or polymorphing them and slowing them by 60 for a shorter duration if they are an enemy.
- Help, Pix!: Lulu sends Pix to the target unit, shielding them for up to 6 seconds if they are an allied champion, or dealing magic damage to her target and granting true sight of them for 4 seconds if they are an enemy.
- Wild Growth: Lulu enlarges the target allied champion, knocking up enemies around them for 1.5 seconds, and giving her target bonus health and causing them to slow nearby enemies for 7 seconds.
Key: Base | Star Guardian