Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-C | High 6-B
Origin: Fire Emblem
Age: Around 20 (Oldest member of the second generation, after Nah and Yarne)
Classification: Human (she can have Grima's blood if Female Robin is her mother)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert swordsman, Extrasensory Perception, Can see, attack, and kill ghosts, Very good at surviving, Very good at improvising, Can use Falchion, Can heal wounds with the Falchion, Sealing with the Exalted Falchion
Attack Potency: Town level (Busted a wall by accident while training, with no effort at all, can also fight on par with Chrom) | Large Country level with the Exalted Falchion (Can seal Grima with the Exalted Falchion)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Town Class (Made a gigantic hole on a wall by accident) | Large Country Class
Durability: Town level | Large Country level
Range: Extended melee range
Standard Equipment: Sword, Exalted Falchion
Intelligence: Very experienced in combat and survival, but thick headed to some degree
Weaknesses: None notable
- Dual Striker: When the user is the support unit in Attack Stance, Dual Strike damage +3.
- Charm: Gives all units with a 3 square radius for 10% support bonus to Accuracy and Avoid.
- Eather: Class Skill of Level 5 Great Lords. Daughters of Chrom or Lucina will inherit the skill even if Chrom or Lucina does not have this skill in their 5th slot.
- Dual Strike+: Increases the chance for a Dual Strike.
- Standard Equipment: Falchion and the Fire Emblem normally, but she can use any kind of swords
Note: This page covers Lucina´s Future Past DLC incarnation, where she successfully has her Falchion Exalted and successfully managed to seal Grima while weakened by the Fire Emblem.
Key: Base | After the Awakening Ritual