Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C | 6-B
Origin: Fire Emblem
Age: Around 20 (Oldest member of the second generation, after Nah and Yarne)
Classification: Human (she can have Grima's blood if Female Robin is her mother)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert swordsman, Very good at surviving, Very good at improvising, Can make physics-defying jumps, Can use Falchion, Can heal wounds with the Falchion
Attack Potency: Large Building level (Busted a wall by accident while training, with no effort at all, can also fight on par with Chrom) | Country level with the Exalted Falchion (Can seal Grima with the Exalted Falchion)
Speed: Hypersonic (Can casually dodge lightning-based magic and meteors) | Hypersonic
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Large Building Class (Made a gigantic hole on a wall by accident) | Country Class
Durability: Large Building level | Country level
Range: Extended melee range
Standard Equipment: Sword, Exalted Falchion
Intelligence: Very experienced in combat and survival, but thick headed to some degree
Weaknesses: None notable
- Dual Striker: When the user is the support unit in Attack Stance, Dual Strike damage +3.
- Charm: Gives all units with a 3 square radius for 10% support bonus to Accuracy and Avoid.
- Eather: Class Skill of Level 5 Great Lords. Daughters of Chrom or Lucina will inherit the skill even if Chrom or Lucina does not have this skill in their 5th slot.
- Dual Strike+: Increases the chance for a Dual Strike.
- Standard Equipment: Falchion and the Fire Emblem normally, but she can use any kind of swords
Note: This page covers Lucina´s Future Past DLC incarnation, where she successfully has her Falchion Exalted and successfully managed to seal Grima while weakened by the Fire Emblem.
Key: Base | After the Awakening Ritual