|“||I prayed to the Hero-King for a small part of the strength he used to save the world. But I need this subterfuge no longer. I choose to fight as Lucina now. The name that reminds me of the strength in the man and woman who chose it.||„|
|~ Lucina in Chapter 14 of Awakening|
Lucina is a princess of Ylisse, the daughter of Prince Chrom, a distant descendant of the legendary Hero-King Marth, and is one of the three main protagonists from Fire Emblem: Awakening. After her world fell to ruin at the hands of the Fell Dragon Grima in the future, she traveled back in time to save her father's life and avert the disastrous future whence she came. For a time she cloaked her identity as a traveler from the future under the guise of a mysterious warrior known only to others as Marth, taking the name from her famous ancestor, but later discarded this guise when she revealed her true nature to Chrom and joined his army, assisting him in conflicts with the Valmese Empire and the Grimleal.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C | 6-B
Origin: Fire Emblem
Age: Around 20 (Oldest member of the second generation, after Nah and Yarne)
Classification: Human, though she can have Grima's blood if Female Robin is her mother
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert swordswoman, Healing via Aether's first attack, Durability Negation (via Aether's second attack), Expert survival skills, Expert at improvising, Can perform physics-defying jumps, Able to use the Falchion
Attack Potency: Large Building level (Busted a wall by accident while training, with no effort at all, can also fight on par with Chrom, she is also comparable if not stronger than Owain, who can shatter giant structures made of ice) | Country level with the Exalted Falchion (Can seal Grima, though this may simply be a specific function pertaining only to the Exalted Falchion and its relation to Grima)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Large Building Class (Made a gigantic hole in a wall by accident) | Country Class
Durability: Large Building level | Country level (Can take hits from Grima)
Range: Extended melee range
Standard Equipment: Sword, Exalted Falchion
Intelligence: Very experienced in combat and survival, but thick headed to some degree
Weaknesses: None notable
- Dual Striker: When user is the support unit in Attack Stance, Dual Strike damage +3.
- Charm: Gives all units with a 3 square radius for 10% support bonus to Accuracy and Avoid.
- Aether: Lucina attacks twice, healing herself with the first attack, and then immediately attacking again with an attack that ignores the durability of their opponent.
- Dual Strike+: Increases the chance for a Dual Strike.
- Rightful King: All her skills will activate more often, coming from her need to live up to the standards of other royal family members which translates to performing her greatest abilities much more often
Standard Equipment: Falchion and the Fire Emblem normally, but she can use any kind of swords
Key: Awakening | After the Awakening Ritual