|“||I prayed to the Hero-King for a small part of the strength he used to save the world. But I need this subterfuge no longer. I choose to fight as Lucina now. The name that reminds me of the strength in the man and woman who chose it.||„|
|~ Lucina in Chapter 14 of Awakening|
Lucina is a princess of Ylisse, the daughter of Prince Chrom, a distant descendant of the legendary Hero-King Marth, and is one of the three main protagonists from Fire Emblem: Awakening. After her world fell to ruin at the hands of the Fell Dragon Grima in the future, she traveled back in time to save her father's life and avert the disastrous future whence she came. For a time she cloaked her identity as a traveler from the future under the guise of a mysterious warrior known only to others as Marth, taking the name from her famous ancestor, but later discarded this guise when she revealed her true nature to Chrom and joined his army, assisting him in conflicts with the Valmese Empire and the Grimleal.
Powers and Stats
Origin: Fire Emblem
Age: Around 20 (Oldest member of the second generation, after Nah and Yarne)
Classification: Human, though she can have Grima's blood if Female Robin is her mother
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert swordswoman, Healing via Aether's first attack, Durability Negation (Via Aether's second attack), Expert survival skills, Expert at improvising, Can perform physics-defying jumps
Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level (Can tank Bolganone and harm others with comparible durability)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class (Made a gigantic hole in a wall by accident)
Durability: Multi-City Block level
Range: Extended melee range
Standard Equipment: Swords
Intelligence: Very experienced in combat and survival, but thick headed to some degree.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Dual Striker: When user is the support unit in Attack Stance, Dual Strike damage +3.
- Charm: Gives all units with a 3 square radius for 10% support bonus to Accuracy and Avoid.
- Aether: Lucina attacks twice, healing herself with the first attack, and then immediately attacking again with an attack that ignores the durability of their opponent.
- Dual Strike+: Increases the chance for a Dual Strike.
- Rightful King: All her skills will activate more often, coming from her need to live up to the standards of other royal family members which translates to performing her greatest abilities much more often.