|“||Be grateful. By slaying you now, I spare you an eternity of torment.||„|
Lucian wields relic weapons imbued with ancient power and stands a stalwart guardian against the undead. His cold conviction never wavers, even in the face of the maddening horrors he destroys beneath his hail of purifying fire. Lucian walks alone on a grim mission: to purge the spirits of those ensnared in undeath, his eternal beloved among them.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Name: Lucian, the Purifier
Origin: League of Legends
Classification: Human, Undead Hunter, PROJECT Initiative member
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+
Durability: Small Town level+
Range: Dozens of meters with his pistols
Standard Equipment: "Lightslingers" (His pistols)/ S-10 and L-20 Lightcasters (PROJECT Lucian only), Carved Silver Awl
Intelligence: Above average (An experienced undead hunter and combatant)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Lucian fires a bolt of charged light, dealing physical damage. Augmented by Lightslinger.
- Lightslinger: After using an ability, Lucian's next basic attack within 3 seconds shoots twice, dealing bonus physical damage on the second shot, which also applies on-hit effects and can Critical strike icon critically strike, with its bonus critical damage halved against champions and monsters. If Lucian's primary target is killed before the second shot can go off, he automatically shoots another enemy.
- Piercing Light: After a 0.35-second delay, Lucian fires a laser in the direction of the target enemy, dealing physical damage to all enemies in a line.
- Fixed Energy Rails: PROJECT Lucian's version of Piercing Light. Accessible from both the S-10 and L-20 Lightcasters, the pistols when synced fire a fixed beam towards a targeted location.
- Ardent Blaze: Lucian fires a shot that explodes in a cross pattern upon hitting an enemy or reaching the end of its path, dealing magic damage, marking enemies hit for 6 seconds and granting sight of them for the duration. If Lucian or allied champions damage a marked target with basic attacks or abilities, he gains bonus movement speed for 1 second.
- L-21 Cluster Chamber: PROJECT Lucian's version of Ardent Blaze. Accessible from the L-20 Lightcaster, the Cluster Chamber fires a cross like beam towards the selected target that temporarily incapacitates a target.
- Relentless Pursuit: Lucian dashes a short distance. Relentless Pursuit's cooldown is reduced by 1 second for each of Lightslinger's strikes, doubled to 2 seconds against enemy champions. Relentless Pursuit resets Lucian's autoattack timer.
- MC-X Firing Piston: A device used by PROJECT Lucian that gives the user additional movement on a battlefield.
- The Culling: Lucian fires shots in the target direction for 3 seconds, dealing physical damage to the first enemy they collide with. While using The Culling, Lucian cannot use basic attacks or damaging abilities, and can only be interrupted by crowd control that inhibits his ability to use basic attacks, but is ghosted, can move freely, and can activate Relentless Pursuit. The Culling can be reactivated to end its effects immediately.
- S-10 Lightcaster A pistol with an Ion Caster Core that fires light beams charged via a secondary focusing chamber. Ions channeled through the primary chamber yield additional charges.
- L-20 Lightcaster An activated Heavy Light Amplifier that fires tracking flares capable of long range target acquisition. Compatible with an Ion Caster Core.