Lucca is a main character in Chrono Trigger, and a minor character in Chrono Cross. She is a genius young adult and Crono's best friend. When her teleportation device malfunctions and sends Marle back in time, she accompanies Crono through time to rescue her, and eventually save the world. After the events of the game, she opens up an orphanage and finds a baby outside of it, which turns out to be one of the protagonists of the Chrono Cross and her old friend Schala's clone, Kid.
Powers and Stats
Name: Lucca Ashtear
Origin: Chrono (universe)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Genius Intelligence, Magic, Fire Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Explosion Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Expert at modern weaponry such as grenades and guns, Acausality
Lifting Strength: Class 100+ (Comparable to Crono)
Striking Strength: Large Planet Class
Durability: Large Planet level
Stamina: Above average
Range: Dozens of meters with her guns
Standard Equipment: A hammer for up close combat
- Turboshot: A gun that has an attack of 140 increases speed by +3
- Wondershot: Lucca's best gun, powered by the sun stone, which has a base attack of 250 and varies in damage depending on how many hours spent playing the game.
- Spellslinger: A gun that varies in power depending on MP
- Taban's Helm: Made by her father, this helm a defense of 24 and increases magical defense by +10.
- Prismatic Helm: Has a defense of 40 and protects her from all negative status aliments.
- Taban's Suit: Made by her father, this suit has a defense of 79, reduces fire damage by half, and increases speed by +3
- Blue Mail: Has a defense of 70 and absorbs all water-based attacks to replenish Lucca's health. As Lucca is weak to water attacks there is a strong possibility of him wearing this one.
- Prismatic Dress: Has a defense of 99 and cuts all elemental damage down to a third.
- Sight Scope: Allows Lucca to scan and analyze enemy attributes. This item starts off on Lucca and is present in all official artwork and FMVs, so it is likely that she has this.
- Sunglasses: Increases Lucca's damage output by 25%
Intelligence: Supergenius. At the early age of 19, she has built telepods, fixed and built robots with incredible A.I., discerned Marle's identity, learned how to user future technology, created powerful items from a magical sun stone, figured out the mechanics behind time travel, and figured out Lavos' connection to evolution.
Weaknesses: Water damage. She is not as focused on direct attack and is better off with her fire. Her strongest moves can only be performed with another of her friends (i.e. Crono, Ayla, etc.)
- Flamethrower: Lucca uses a flamethrower that burns all enemies in a line.
- Hypnowave: Lucca uses some gadget to release weird waves that put enemies to sleep.
- Fire: Lucca burns an enemy with fire magic.
- Napalm: Lucca throws a napalm grenade that bombs and burns all enemies in a circle.
- Protect: Lucca uses magic to boost the defense of her or an ally.
- Fire II: A stronger version of fire that hits all enemies.
- Megaton Bomb: A stronger version of Napalm that does more damage and can hit more enemies.
- Flare: Lucca's strongest fire magic. Attacks all enemies with an intense fire.
Key: Main Game | Post Game