|“||"I guess I should have gone with Claus..."||„|
Lucas (リュカ Ryuka) is the son of Flint and Hinawa and brother of Claus, living happily on the Nowhere Isles, until one fateful day.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-C
Origin: Mother 3/Earthbound 2
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, PSI (Telekinesis, Energy Manipulation, Healing, Forcefield Generation (for physical and psychic attacks, also grants Attack Reflection), Can Inflict and remove status ailments (such as paralysis, uncontrollable crying or confusion), Can boost his strength and durability multiple times), Can harm intangible beings, Resistance to Electricity Manipulation (With the Franklin Badge, he's capable of completely reflecting Lightning based attacks back at the enemy).
Attack Potency: At least Town level (Fought Pokey who previously fought the Chosen Four. This time Pokey was in a stronger mech and Lucas actually defeated him rather than the fight being interrupted, so it could be higher), can possibly bypass durability with PK Flash (According to the lore, this attack has a chance of killing in one blow)
Speed: Speed of Light (Can dodge light based attacks from the K9000)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Town Class
Durability: At least Town level
Stamina: High (Can fight by long periods of time without tiring)
Range: Extended melee range with sticks, bat and yo-yo. Hundred of meters with PSI.
Standard Equipment: Sticks (as weapons), a Bat, Yo-Yo, Franklin badge (reflects lightning-related attacks back at the enemy).
Intelligence: Likely average.
Weaknesses: A crybaby, although given the circumstances, it's understandable.
- Survived plummeting down in an Elevator Shaft from floor 100.
- Survived a lighting bolt head on with no injuries.
- PK Love: Powerful psychic attack that assaults all enemies
- Lifeup: Heals himself and his allies
- Healing: Removes status alignments
- PK Flash: Causes instant death, makes enemies cry, makes them feel strange or become numb
- Refresh: Restores some HP after each turn (10%)
- Shield: It protects a single conscious character, or all characters, with a 50% reduction of enemy attacks, and even returns some of the blocked damage to the attacker, depending on the power level.
- Counter: Reflects physical damage to one ally.
- PSI Shield: It protects a single conscious character, or all characters, from enemy PSI-based attacks, and even returns some of the blocked damage to the attacker at higher power levels.
- PSI Counter: Reflects PSI damage to one ally.
- Offense Up: Boosts his strength and destructive capacity
- Defense Up: Boosts his durability