|“||Once a guy's comrade falls, the battle gets personal.||„|
|~ Love to Rōjūrō|
Rabu Aikawa (愛川 羅武, Aikawa Rabu), more commonly referred to as Love (ラヴ, Ravu), is a Visored and the former captain of the 7th Division. His lieutenant was Jin'emon Kotsubaki.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-A, higher with Hollow Mask
Name: Love Aikawa
Age: Unknown, at least over a hundred years
Classification: Former Captain of the 7th Division, Visored, Shinigami
Attack Potency: Mountain level (Fought on par against a Hollowfied Bankai Ichigo), Mountain level+ with Hollow Mask (Should at least be comparable, if not superior to Lisa and Hiyori, also according to Aizen, hollowfication allows Shinigami to reach power levels far surpassing that of either a Hollow or a Shinigami)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Fought on par with a Hollowfied Bankai Ichigo)
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman
Striking Strength: Mountain Class, Mountain Class+ with Hollow Mask
Durability: Mountain level (Fought on par with a Hollowfied Bankai Ichigo), Mountain level+ with Hollow Mask
Stamina: Very High. Vastly weaker characters can fight for days and continue fighting with injuries that would be fatal to even the hardiest of normal humans. Noted to be the physically most resilient member of the Visords.
Range: Extended melee range when fighting with his sword, several hundreds of meters with projectiles and likely several kilometres with Cero
Standard Equipment: His Zanpakutō, Tengumaru, Hollow Mask
Intelligence: Skilled and experienced combatant
Weaknesses: According to himself his Hollow Mask only lasts 3 minutes but it can be reapplied
Shunpo Expert: His Shunpo is fast enough to keep up with the other captains when they were rushing to the scene of the conflict, albeit he seems slower than Shinji.
Great Spiritual Power: As a former captain, he possessed a great-level of spiritual power. Being a Visored Love possesses a dual type spiritual energy, part Shinigami and part Hollow.
Highly-Perceptive Combatant: During his fight with Coyote Starrk the 1st Espada, Love has shown to be very intuitive and can predict the actions an opponent may make and how to counter them.
Tengumaru (天狗丸, Long-Nosed Goblin): In its sealed form, Tengumaru is an average katana with a white hilt-wrapping and heart-shaped tsuba (befitting his name). As a Shinigami, he wore it at his waist, but after becoming a Visored, he carries it by a tōju over his shoulder.
- Shikai: His release command is "Crush Down" (打ち砕け, uchikudake; Viz: "Slam"). Tengumaru transforms into a large black kanabō, more than twice the height of Love himself. It is covered with bladed protrusions in a way resembling a cactus, and the handle itself is almost taller than Love. It is also very sturdy, as shown when it blocks, and even appears to dispel, Starrk's Cero blasts with ease.
Shikai Special Ability: Tengumaru possesses the ability to manipulate fire.
- Hifuki no Koduchi (火吹の小槌, Fire-Blowing Gavel; Viz "Fire Mallet"): Love swings Tengumaru up and it ignites itself in flames. He then points it downwards and a huge fireball fires from the tip where upon making contact with the target the fire explodes outwards a great distance with the resulting blast being strong enough to cave in buildings near the center of impact. At the site of impact a huge column of burning flames forms further incinerating anything in the area.
Bankai: Not yet revealed.
Hollow Mask: His Hollow mask takes the form of a traditional Japanese Oni mask.
- Power Augmentation: While wearing the mask, Love's Hollow powers supplement his Shinigami powers, giving him a vast increase in both strength and durability.
- Cero (虚閃 (セロ), Sero; Spanish for "Zero", Japanese for "Hollow Flash", Doom Blast in the Viz translation"): An attack used by Menos, Arrancar, and Visored.
- Kagamibiraki (鏡開, "Mirror Opening"): a technique of pure, raw strength that allowed Love to rip a Menos Grande in half by sticking his bare hands through its head and pulling it apart.