Lotosmon is a Fairy Digimon whose name and design are derived from the lotus (Nelumbo nucifera). It has an appearance like the lotus, which is said to be a flower that blooms in heaven. Its personality is lady-like in its calmness and grace, and it possesses the abilities of making people forget the suffering of this sad world and granting them good dreams. However, it will bring down its grand hammer on those that refuse that good will. In its left hand it holds the Caduceus that administers restoration and devastation, and in its right hand it holds a staff of rainbow-colored flowers
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 2-C, likely 2-C
Name: Lotosmon or Lotusmon
Origin: Digimon World Dusk/Dawn
Gender: Genderless, but appears Female
Classification: Digimon, Fairy Digimon, Jungle Troopers Family Digimon, Data Type Mega Digimon.
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Dream Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Healing, Plant Manipulation, Can steal a being's will to fight, Can Nullify Stat Buffs, Can Paralyze foes
Attack Potency At least Universe level+, likely Multi-Universe level (Fought and damaged ExoGrimmon. Also could fight the Gaia Origin as a member of Sayo's team. Should be superior to Susanoomon, who can "shake universes", Lucemon who can "rebuild the Digital World" and should be comparable to Chronomon Holy Mode)
Speed: At least FTL+ (Kept pace with ExoGrimmon and the Gaia Origin)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Universal+, likely Multi-Universal
Standard Equipment: Caduceus and the Rainbow flowered staff.
Weaknesses: None Notable
- Serpent Cure: Releases a white aura from the Caduceus.
- Serpent Ruin: Releases a black aura from the Caduceus.
- Seven's Fantasia: Releases a seven-colored aura from the staff of rainbow-colored flowers that tempts the opponent into a euphoric fantasy world and causes them to completely lose their fighting spirit.
- Rune Forest lll: A powerful wide ranged plant-based magic attack.
- Gaia Element lll: A powerful plant based magic attack.
- X-Aura: Heals a large amount of health and stamina for itself and allies.
- Ripping Net: Uses Electricity to Paralyze foes while also doing a little damage.
- Nanomachine Break: A physical electric attack.
Key: Digimon World: Dawn/Dusk