|“||My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, a millennium—it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same.||„|
|~ Vitiate to the Hero of Tython|
Vitiate, known for the vast majority of his life as simply the Sith Emperor and known to his Eternal Empire as Valkorion, was a Dark Lord of the Sith who reconstituted the Sith Empire after its destruction in the Great Hyperspace War and went on to rule it for over 1,400 years. To the people of the Eternal Empire over which he ruled in his later life, he was His Glorious Majesty, Slayer of Izax, Immortal Master and Protector of Zakuul—their Immortal Emperor. Born in 5,113 BBY as Tenebrae, the illegitimate Sith son of Lord Dramath of Medriaas and a poor farm woman, the child who eventually became the Emperor killed his own father at the age of ten and was granted the title of Lord Vitiate by the then–Dark Lord Marka Ragnos three years later. Vitiate renamed his world Nathema and ruled it for the next century, content to exclude himself from Sith power struggles and even the Great Hyperspace War when the Galactic Republic destroyed the Empire in 5,000 BBY. Summoning the remaining Sith Lords to Nathema with the promise of salvation from the Jedi, Vitiate turned on his fellows and used their strength to perform a ritual that made him immortal, at the expense of every living thing on Nathema.
Shedding his identity as Lord Vitiate, the self-proclaimed Sith Emperor led the scattered survivors of the Empire on a twenty-year odyssey into the Unknown Regions, where he established a new Sith Empire on the lost colony world of Dromund Kaas. He delved deep into the mysteries of the dark side of the Force as his people built a new civilization and expanded the Empire's domain over the next thousand years. His life prolonged through the power of the ritual, the Emperor sought a way to repeat the same feat of Sith magic on a galactic scale. However, doing so required a war—war that would destroy civilizations and fuel his power so that he could consume everything in the galaxy and become like a god. To that end, the Emperor arranged for the Mandalorian warrior culture to attack the Republic, and he turned the powerful Jedi Knights Revan and Malak to the dark side and set them upon the Republic after the Mandalorians were defeated. Yet a redeemed Revan returned to challenge the Emperor once more, and Revan's near-success and subsequent capture led the Emperor to pursue further safeguards against his death. Protecting his true body through the transference of his consciousness between host bodies known as Emperor's Voices, the Emperor launched his own war on the Republic almost three centuries later.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 6-A | 5-A | 5-A
Name: Tenebrae (True name), Lord Vitiate (Sith title), "Sith Emperor/The Emperor", Valkorion
Origin: Star Wars
Age: 1,483 at the time of his final death
Classification: Emperor of the Sith/Sith Pureblood/Dark Lord of the Sith
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Precognition, Telepathy, Psychometry, Telekinesis, Clairvoyance, Illusion Creation, Enhanced Senses, Mind/Memory Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Master Lightsaber Duelist, Immortality (Types 1 and 6), Possession, Duplication, Electricity Manipulation (In the form of Force Lightning), Energy Manipulation and Absorption on a planetary scale, Practitioner and user of ancient Sith Sorcery and Sith Alchemy, can drain others of their psychic presences, minds and souls or strip them of their powers, can drive others insane with his mere presence, can make other beings immortal and amplify their power, can survive without a physical body, Sever Force, Transfer Essence
Attack Potency: Multi-Continent level (Even at the age of 13, Vitiate's power was so great Marka Ragnos himself acknowledged it and immediately granted him the title of Sith Lord) | Large Planet level (During the Ritual of Nathema, Viviate destroyed all matter across the surface of the planet, including its oceans, to a sub-atomic level, and erased the Force of the planet completely. Vitiate then proceeded to absorb the energy released, thus making himself immortal and the energy of the Ritual his own. Also noted by Revan that he doesn’t need this ritual anymore to perform this feat, which Vitiate demonstrated when he drained the entire population of Ziost on his own even when lacking a corporeal vessel) | Large Planet level (After absorbing Ziost, Vitiate's powers have likely doubled)
Lifting Strength: Peak Human. Superhuman with Force Amplification (Should be comparable to the likes of Darth Traya and Sion) | Peak Human. Superhuman with Force Amplification | Peak Human. Superhuman with Force Amplification
Striking Strength: Multi-Continent Class with Force Amplification | Large Planet Class with Force Amplification (Capable of trading strikes with both Revan and the Hero of Tython) | Plarge Planet Class with Force Amplification
Durability: Street level normally. Multi-Continent level with Force Amplification | Street level normally. Large Planet level with Force Amplification (Body hopping and immortality make him very difficult to kill) | Street level normally. Large Planet level with Force Amplification (His lack of a physical form makes him very difficult to kill)
Stamina: Very high (Can duel the Hero of Tython for extended periods of time and can drain entire populations of their life energy even while weakened as an incorporeal being)
Range: Extended melee range with his lightsaber. Galactic with Force powers (Capable of contacting and taking command of individuals from all across the galaxy)
Standard Equipment: His lightsaber
Intelligence: A militaristic and political genius; manipulated Revan and Malak, both famed war heroes and generals of the Mandalorian Wars into being his pawns; preyed off the weaknesses and fears of over a hundred powerful Dark Lords of the Sith after the Golden Age of the Sith Empire was past and Naga Sadow’s defeat in the Hyperspace Wars to lure them to his home planet and devour them with his Sith sorcery to become immortal and increase his own power; also sent Revan and Malak as the vanguard of his invasion before the former’s redemption to the Light Side/Jedi Order, still using him to give him information on the Old Republic capabilities as well as the state of the Jedi Order; attacking over three centuries after the Sith Triumvirate’s defeat in the second Jedi Civil War; also manipulates and plays off the political scheming of the Sith Dark Council so he can continue his unknown research after the Cold War began.
Weaknesses: Vitiate fears death and will go to any length to prevent it, and lacks particular skill with a lightsaber compared to other duelists of his caliber due to preferring the use of his Force powers in combat
- Duplicates: Vitiate is able to use Sith Magic to generate physical duplicates of himself to assist him in combat, allowing him to attack his foes from multiple directions at once and confuse his foes by forcing them to deduce which among them is the real Vitiate.
- Force Lightning: An offensive Force technique that uses Force energy to produce electricity with one or two hands that stream outwards from the fingertips, its speed is usually great enough to catch an opponent off-guard even when prepared, and can be used either in bursts, or simply torrent out in a gush of agony on its victim.
- Force Barrier: Both an offensive and defensive Force power that creates a barrier or wall of Force energy around the intended target, be itself, friend, or foe. Depending on the strength of the individual, the barrier could only withstand a few attacks before collapsing.
- Force Drain: Vitiate drains the life from his opponents and adds it to his own. The scale at which he can use the ability varies from just drawing life energy from those surrounding him to a planet-wide draining of the Force (The latter requiring ten days of prep and the assistance of 8,000 other Sith Lords prior to the original ritual on Nathema).
- Force Illusion: The user projects an image into the minds of beings within range, of anything from a pillar of fire to a horde of snarling monsters to a fleet of warships, depending on the range. The user could "see" the illusion as well, though it would be only partially there, semi-transparent like a hologram. Vitiate's most common application of the skill was conjuring doppelgangers of himself to further confuse those he would face in combat.
- Sever Force: Vitiate attacks a Force User's connection to the Force and can deaden or even outright eliminate his opponent's connection in the process. Vitiate used this power to sever his father's connection to the force.
- Telekinesis: Vitiate can use this through the Force to put his mind literally over matter, capable of blasting opponents, shielding himself or disarming people, its limits are only those of the creativity that Force User has.
- Telepathy: Can easily manipulate others mentally with the Force to trick, deceive, maim or even kill outright. Can also use this power externally or internally when it comes to illusion creation, manifestation, and manipulation.
Key: Pre-Ritual of Nathema | Post-Ritual of Nathema | Post-Rise of the Emperor