Lord Slug (スラッグ) is a Namekian, and the antagonist of the movie Dragon Ball Z: Lord Slug. It is explained that he is one of the Super Nameks and was sent to Planet Slug as a baby to escape the extinction that was about to ravage Namek. As he matured, the evil in his heart began to overwhelm his character thanks to a rare mutation unique to Namekians; this transformed him into a Super Namek. Since then, he had gathered an army and became a conqueror of planets.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 5-A | Low 4-C | 4-A
Name: Lord Slug
Origin: Dragon Ball (Non-canon movie)
Age: 501 years old
Classification: Evil Namekian, Conqueror of planets. | Ghost Warrior.
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Longevity, Skilled in Martial Arts, Flight, Ki Manipulation, Afterimage creation, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Forcefield, Matter Manipulation, Energy Sensing, Energy Projection, Enhanced Senses (Has extremely good hearing), Regeneration (Mid), Size Manipulation, Duplication, Can extend his arms to great lengths (Practically Piccolo's abilities) | Regeneration (Mid-High, can regenerate from gas)
Attack Potency: Large Planet level (Casually killed Zeeun with a Finger Beam and vastly superior to his henchmen, who are superior to anime Vegeta) | Small Star level (Superior to Turles but inferior to Cooler) | Multi-Solar System level (Managed to somewhat compete with non-canon Cell Saga Piccolo, who can fight anime Cell Jr., who is superior to Restrained Super Saiyan Broly)
Speed: FTL in Combat Speed, Reactions and Short Burst Speed (Superior to Angila) | At least FTL+, possibly Massively FTL in Combat Speed, Reactions and Short Burst Speed | Massively FTL+ (Fought against the non-canon versions of the Cell Games Saga Z-Fighters)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Large Planet Class | Small Star Class | Multi-Solar System Class
Durability: Large Planet level | Small Star level | Multi-Solar System level (Regeneration makes him difficult to kill)
Stamina: Extremely high. Limitless as a Ghost Warrior.
Range: Standard melee range. Planetary with ki blasts and attacks. | Standard melee range. Tens of meters as a Giant. At least Planetary with ki blasts and attacks. | Standard melee range. Interstellar with ki blasts and attacks.
Standard Equipment: Devices on his spaceship outside battle, none notable inside battle.
Weaknesses: Most likely cannot survive without air, has an incredibly sensitive hearing, and high-pitched noises will cause him physical pain. Gets permanently defeated if the Destron Gas Machine is destroyed as a Ghost Warrior.
- Darkness Eye Beam: Lord Slug is able to use Eye Lasers in both his base form and his Great Namek form.
- Power of Darkness: Slug's ultimate technique used on Goku in the movie Dragon Ball Z: Lord Slug. Lord Slug knocks the opponent into the air and uses the Mystic Attack to grab them by the throat. Then Slug attacks his opponent with a series of punches and finally knocks them down following by shooting Eye Lasers, inflicting a massive amount of damage.
- Darkness Blaster: Giant Form Lord Slug's ultimate technique. A devastating yellow Mouth Energy Wave, similar to Piccolo's Kuchikarakikouha (Chou Makouhou), but it is much larger, and causes much more damage. Used on Goku in the movie Dragon Ball Z: Lord Slug.
- Chi Shield: Used to counter Goku's first blast on Lord Slug
- Great Namekian: The Namekian ability to increase in size. Lord Slug is referred to as Giant Slug in this form in several Dragonball Media (Games).
Key: Old Slug | Young and Giant Slug | Ghost Warrior
Note: The statistics of Dragon Ball GT/Movie characters are clearly part of a separate continuity, and as such tend to differ greatly from the current canon.