Lloyd Irving (ロイド・アーヴィング Roido Aavingu) is the main character of Tales of Symphonia, the fifth major release in the Tales series. Once a simple country boy, Lloyd is thrust into the outside world following a raid on his village. The Chosen of Regeneration is one of his closest friends, and after being exiled from Iselia, Lloyd joins her on the Journey of Regeneration. Although the young warrior himself plays no part in the prophecy, he is still a strong optimist and a fair leader.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-C, likely higher
Name: Lloyd, Bud (Given nickname by Zelos)
Origin: Tales of Symphonia
Age: 17, 19 in Knight of Ratatosk
Speed: Massively Hypersonic reactions (Dodged lightning in-game)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: At least Town Class, likely higher
Durability: At least Town level, likely higher (Survived an attack by Forcystus which destroyed Iselia). Likely higher EOS (Defeated Kratos at full power, who was also much stronger than both Lloyd and Forcystus when the town level attack was displayed).
Stamina: High; able to fight for extended periods of time
Intelligence: Low, in terms of being booksmart. Claims he had mastered all his multiplication tables at the end of the sequel. Somewhat of a battle genius, self-taught all of his techniques, and good with strategy to an extent.
Standard Equipment: Twin Swords in the sequel or the Material Blades in the original game and other appearances.
Notable Attacks and Techniques:
- Demon Fang: The character launches a ground projectile towards a target.
- Sonic Thrust: The character thrusts his or her weapon at the target, pushing it slightly backward.
- Tiger Blade: The user slashes upward while jumping, then slashes downward while landing. This arte is effective for hitting any opponents in the air.
- Sword Rain: The user stabs the target with many rapid thrusts.
- Tempest: The user somersaults into the air while extending their weapon outward, slashing the enemies multiple times while airborne.
- Double Demon Fang/Fierce Demon Fang:
- Super Sonic Thrust/Hurricane Thrust:
- Sword Rain:Alpha/Sonic Sword Rain:
- Omega Tempest/Psi Tempest:
- Tiger Rage:
- Heavy Tiger Blade:
- Grave Blade:
And other various combinations of the first 6 attacks.