Lloyd was a main character in the NES Role-Playing game Earthbound Beginnings (also known as Earthbound Zero). He was a nerdy kid with an interest in science and ballistics who was often bullied for being weak.
Powers and Stats
Name: Lloyd, older translations sometimes used Lloid or Roid.
Origin: Earthbound Beginnings/Mother 1
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Mastery over bombs, guns, flame throwers, lasers and various other weapons, Fire Manipulation (via Bombs and Flame Thrower), Can harm intangible beings.
Speed: Speed of Light (Scales directly from the Mother 3 cast, who can dodge light based attacks from the K9000)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Town Class
Durability: Town level
Range: Standard melee range. Hundreds of meters with his various weapons.
Standard Equipment: Air Gun, Boomerang, Super Bomb, Sticky Machine, Plasma Beam, Laser Beam, Flame Thrower, Magic Coin, Gold Ring.
Intelligence: Rather high. Lloyd seems quite knowledgeable about ballistics. Can pilot a tank with ease.
Weaknesses: Cannot perform PSI.
- Bomb: Causes a fiery explosion.
- Bottle Rocket: Fires a Bottle rocket at the enemies.
- Flame Thrower: Sprays the enemies with a Flame Thrower, far stronger than the Bomb or Bottle Rockets.
- Plasma Beam: Fires a laser at the enemy.
- Sticky Machine: Ties up the enemy with a rope.