|“||Close your eyes and let the cold take you.||„|
Lissandra's magic twists the pure power of ice into something dark and terrible. With the force of her black ice, she does more than freeze – she impales and crushes those who oppose her. To the terrified denizens of the north, she is known only as "The Ice Witch". The truth is much more sinister: Lissandra is a corrupter of nature who plots to unleash an ice age on the world.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 6-B | High 6-A
Name: Lissandra, the Ice Witch
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Several thousand years old
Classification: Iceborn (Formerly Human), Leader of the Frostguard tribe
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 1), Ice Manipulation/Ice Magic, Shapeshifting, Regeneration (Mid-low), Teleportation, Self-Healing, Temporary Invulnerability (Via Frozen Tomb), Can sense her surroundings through ice and sound, Can drastically lower the temperature of the surrounding area, Can corrupt ice just by being near it
Attack Potency: Country level (Froze over most of the Freljord in a short span of time, Fought on par with Serylda and killed Avarosa, both of whom were powerful enough to kill Frozen Watchers, wields power comparable to Anivia) | Multi-Continent level (The collective members of Pentakill fear the power of her, Sejuani, and Ashe)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks)
Lifting Strength: Unknown, likely at least Class 1
Striking Strength: Country Class | Multi-Continent Class
Durability: Country level (Took Can take hits from Avarosa and Serylda) | Multi-Continent level
Range: Several meters to several kilometers with weaker magic
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Very high (Over the course of thousands of years she has completely erased all knowledge of the Watchers from recorded history, masqueraded as numerous seers and elders, rewrote the stories and history of the Freljord, and manipulated the Frostguard tribe by murdering their leader and their place, faking her own death and murdering and taking the place of her successor, and continuing this cycle for hundreds of years, slowly turning the Frostguard from a noble and peaceful tribe that guards against evil creatures into a cruel, twisted tribe that would bring about the eventual return of the Watchers. Tricked Ashe into allying herself so she would both have a means of defeating Sejuanni and striking Ashe down when she let her guard down)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Lissandra fires a shard of ice at the opponent, dealing physical damage.
- Iceborn: Lissandra's next ability periodically has no cost. Iceborn's cooldown is reduced by 1 second every time Lissandra applies crowd control to an enemy with her abilities, excluding crowd control from spell effects.
- Ice Shard: Lissandra hurls a spear of ice in a line which deals magic damage to the first enemy it hits and slows them for 1.5 seconds. The spear then shatters and passes through the main target, dealing the same magic damage to all other enemies hit.
- Ring of Frost: Lissandra freezes all nearby enemies, dealing them magic damage and briefly rooting them.
- Glacial Path: Lissandra casts a claw of ice that moves forward in a line, dealing magic damage to all enemies it passes through. Reactivating Glacial Path consumes the claw and blinks Lissandra to its final location.
- Frozen Tomb: Lissandra encases the target enemy champion or herself in ice, stunning the target for 1.5 seconds if they are an enemy or placing herself in stasis for 2.5 seconds while healing herself, increased by 1% for every 1% of missing health. Dark ice then spreads from Frozen Tomb's target and lasts for 3 seconds, dealing magic damage to all enemies in the area as it expands and slowing them while they remain within.
Key: Base | Pentakill Universe