|“||...Damn. Figures... that Bazz-B got his ass handed to him... Even after his soapbox rant about, "Just let me fight him one-on-one, just the two of us..."||„|
Liltotto Lamperd (リルトット・ランパード, Rirutotto Ranpādo) is a Quincy and a member of the Wandenreich's Sternritter with the designation "G" - "The Glutton".
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-A | 7-A
Name: Liltotto Lamperd, Lil
Classification: Quincy, Sternritter
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Healing, Reishi Manipulation, Hirenkyaku, True Flight, Master Archer, Immense Spiritual Power, Spiritual Awareness, Power Mimicry (Gains access to the powers of whoever she consumes), Empathic Manipulation via consuming PePe Waccabrada, Poison Manipulation via consuming a part of Loly Aivirrne (Combined poison with Licht Regen to shoot a rain of poison arrows), Can use her "The Glutton" to recover Reiryoku
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Mountain Class+ | Mountain Class+
Durability: Mountain level+ (Withstood being thrown into buildings by a non-serious Ichigo, tanked a Vollständig Bazz-B's Burner Finger 1, stated by her that he can't stop them with a single Burner Finger, also took a The Power punch from Meninas), higher with Blut | Mountain level+ (Stronger than base), higher with Blut
Range: Hundreds of meters
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: Combat smart
Weaknesses: Her ability leaves Liltotto in a constant state of hunger
The Glutton (食いしんぼう (ザ・グラタン), Za Guratan; Japanese for "Gluttonous"): Liltotto can consume whatever she chooses by shifting her mouth outward into an extended form, allowing it to become a gaping maw of jagged teeth which eats whatever she pleases. She can recover Reiryoku and can also gain the abilities of whoever she consumes even if it is only a part of them. However, as a side-effect, this ability leaves Liltotto in a constant state of hunger.
Reishi Manipulation: As a Quincy, she primarily absorbs spiritual energy from the atmosphere, and combines it with her own spiritual energy to form weapons. She has an easier time collecting this energy in environments with higher concentrations of Reishi such as in Soul Society or Hueco Mundo.
- Hirenkyaku (飛廉脚, Flying Screen Step; Viz: "Flying Bamboo-Blind Leg") is an advanced Quincy movement technique, allowing the user to move at high speed by riding on the flow of Reishi created below their feet.
- Blut (血装 (ブルート), burūto; German for "Blood", Japanese for "Blood Guise"): An advanced Quincy technique which grants one inhuman defensive and offensive capabilities, caused by making Reishi flow into the user's blood vessels. However, the independent forms for attack and defense cannot be employed simultaneously.
- Blut Vene (静血装 (ブルート・ヴェーネ), Burūto Vēne; German for "Blood Vein", Japanese for "Stilled Blood Guise"): The defensive form of Blut, which grants the user inhuman durability, is represented by a faint pattern tracing the veins beneath the surface of their skin, which is only visible on the afflicted area when struck. If consciously kept at full power, even attacks delivered by a Shinigami's Bankai can potentially be negated completely. However, despite the considerable defense afforded by this technique, it is seemingly not absolute, and can be torn using sufficient power. Additionally, Blut Vene can be used to aid the user against critical wounds which have already been inflicted by stopping the severe loss of blood which would result from said wound.
- Blut Arterie (動血装 (ブルート・アルテリエ), Burūto Aruterie; German for "Blood Artery", Japanese for "Moving Blood Guise"): The offensive form of Blut which grants the user inhuman attack power. This technique is the only thing capable of ensuring a Quincy's attacks can significantly damage a Bankai-wielding Shinigami.
- Sklaverei (聖隷 (スクラヴェライ), Sukuraverai; German for "Slavery", Japanese for "Holy Slave"): This Quincy technique uses the most basic ability to gather Reishi in the most powerful way: by enslaving it. It can literally tear away the components that make up spiritual objects, such as those that make up Hueco Mundo and Soul Society, as well as the bodies of spiritual beings. When the body of a spiritual being is affected by this power, the user can literally assume the characteristics and associated capabilities of his victim. However, the transformation is not permanent, as the power absorbed eventually vanishes.
Shadow: The user manifests their shadows in front of them, serving as a doorway between the Schatten Bereich and realms outside. The user's reiatsu will disappear instantly from the area of departure. The size of these portals can also be extended by placing the hand on the ground and swiftly swinging the arm outward, shaping the shadows like a Quincy cross, big enough for an army of Soldat to pass through.
Heilig Bogen (神聖弓 (ハイリッヒ・ボーグン), Hairihhi Bōgun; German for "Holy Bow", Japanese for "Sacred Bow"): Liltotto uses a bow as her primary weapon. She keeps the short bow in a collapsed state within a heart container she keeps on the back of her belt. By clicking the heart, Liltotto causes the bow to pop out above her. There is a heart centered at the middle of the bow with the two arms branching out of it. The entire length of the bow resembles a closed set of jaws with jagged teeth, similar to a bear trap. Liltotto grabs hold of the heart portion with one hand and pulls back on a Reishi string with her other hand to fire like a normal bow.
- Heilig Pfeil (神聖滅矢 (ハイリッヒ・プファイル), Hairihhi Pufairu; German for "Holy Arrow", Japanese for "Destroying Arrow of Sanctity"): Liltotto can fire powerful Heilig Pfeil from her bow. When doing so, her bow's "jaws" open slightly. The tips of these Heilig Pfeil are shaped like balls with spiky teeth.
Upon activation, Liltotto's Quincy: Vollständig grants her teeth-like spiky wings and a Heiligenschein in the shape of a star-like Quincy Zeichen.
- Flight: Using her wings, Liltotto can fly at high speeds.
Key: Base | Quincy: Vollständig