Lillymon is a Fairy Digimon whose name and design are derived from the Easter lily cactus (Echinopsis chiloensis) and the lily (Lilium speciosum). It was born from beautifully blooming flower petals, and as a Plant Digimon, it gets along with FanBeemon. Although it looks like it has an appearance like a human child, it is an Ultimate Digimon hiding unfathomable power within. Due to its whimsical, tomboyish personality, it is said that it will open its heart to a human girl with a similar temperament. Also, because it becomes unable to settle down if it starts crying like a crybaby, a great effort is necessary to win it over. However, it also has an aspect that kindly extends its hand to small or weak things. It can fly in the air with the four leaf-like wings growing from its back, and it is said that after Lillymon flies by, a fresh breeze will blow.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 4-C
Classification: Utimate level Data Attribute Fairy Class Digimon
Speed: Unknown. At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Faster than most Ultimate level Digimon)
Lifting Strength: Class K via power-scaling
Striking Strength: Large Star Class
Durability: At least Large Star level via powerscaling
Range: A few hundred meters
Standard Equipment: Can generate the Flower Cannon
Intelligence: Has a lot of experience facing diverse and powerful foes
Weaknesses: Lillymon is not physically very strong by Digimon standards, and if she takes too much damage, she reverts to Palmon., Virus Digimon.
- Flower Cannon: She can spawn a cannon that fires a powerful energy blast.
- Temptation: Spreads a cloud of pink pollen that saps the enemy's life away.
- Fairy Vine: Whips the enemy with a vine that extends from her wrists.
- Hana no Kubikazari: Wraps a ring of flowers around the foe to tame it.
- Flower Cutter: Kicks up in the air, with sharp flowers trailing her foot.
- Vicious Vine: Spins around, creating a vine with flowers and spores that makes the opponents slow and does damage if caught in it.
- Sunburst Vine: Thorns quickly protrude around Lilimon's body, stabbing enemies.
- Sun-Crescent Kick: Charges her body with solar energy, then kicks outwards, leaving a trail of yellow light and flowers behind.
Note: This covers a general Lillymon. For Mimi Tachikawa's Lillymon that appeared in Digimon Adventure, see here: Palmon (Mimi Tachikawa)