Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 4-C | At least High 4-C
Name: Lillymon/Lilimon | Lillymon/Lilimon X
Gender: Genderless, but treated as Female
Classification: Ultimate level Data Attribute Fairy Digimon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Plant Manipulation, Healing, Can fire Energy Blasts, Poison Manipulation, Martial Arts, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Pierces through Defenses, Holy Manipulation, Hypnosis, Flight, Air Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Resistance to Death Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Digimon attacks are able to interact with each others' Digicores, which constitute a Digimon's mind and soul. Hence, all Digimon are able to manipulate, attack, and destroy the minds and souls of others), Resistance to Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (The bodies of Digimon shield their Digicores from the attacks of other Digimon, which in turn protect their minds and souls from external interference) | All previous abilities, Resistance to Existence Erasure.
Speed: Relativistic+ with FTL combat speed (Faster than most Ultimate level Digimon) | At least Relativistic+ wit FTL combat speed (Faster than before)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Large Star Class | At least Large Star Class
Durability: At least Large Star level | At least Large Star level
Stamina: Very High
Range: A few kilometers
Standard Equipment: Flower Cannon | X-Antibody
Intelligence: Has a lot of experience facing diverse and powerful foes
Weaknesses: Lillymon is not physically very strong by Digimon standards, and if she takes too much damage, she reverts to Palmon., Virus Digimon. Fire based skills
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Flower Cannon: She can spawn a cannon that fires a powerful energy blast.
- Temptation: Spreads a cloud of pink pollen that saps the enemy's life away.
- Fairy Vine: Whips the enemy with a vine that extends from her wrists.
- Hana no Kubikazari: Wraps a ring of flowers around the foe to tame it.
- Flower Cutter: Kicks up in the air, with sharp flowers trailing her foot.
- Vicious Vine: Spins around, creating a vine with flowers and spores that makes the opponents slow and does damage if caught in it.
- Sunburst Vine: Thorns quickly protrude around Lilimon's body, stabbing enemies.
- Sun-Crescent Kick: Charges her body with solar energy, then kicks outwards, leaving a trail of yellow light and flowers behind.
- Catastrophe: Emits waves of light.
- Cat's Eye Hypnotism: Hypnotizes the enemy with mysterious power from its eyes, causing them to attack themselves
- Aura: Heals her and her allies.
- Poison Thorns: All attacks has a chance of poisoning the opponent.
- Poison Ivy: Creates vines that whip the enemy, also paralyzing them. This also can poison the target.
- Plant Shock: Hit the opponent with leaves, claws them, or showers them with poisonous pollen.
- Kusai Nioi: Gives off a powerful stench that makes Digimon unwilling to fight it.
- Totemo Kusai Nioi: Blows out a powerful poisonous smoke.
- Magical Fire: Shoots a spiral of ethereal flames.
- Phantom Fire: Fires a phantom blue fireball.
- Phantom Hurricane: Create a large phantom tornado.
- Double Fire: Shoots two simultaneous spirals of ethereal flame.
- Spiral Wing: Cartwheels into the foe or summons a small tornado.
Keys: Lillymon | Lillymon X
Note: This covers a general Lillymon. For Mimi Tachikawa's Lillymon that appeared in Digimon Adventure, see here: Palmon (Mimi Tachikawa)