Lie Ren, more commonly referred to as Ren, is a student at Beacon Academy and a member of Team JNPR. His weapon of choice is a pair of green automatic pistols which have blades attached to them, named StormFlower. He and Nora are long-time friends, though he is the exact opposite of her, as he is mostly quiet, mellow and mature.
Powers and Stats
Name: Lie Ren
Classification: Human, Huntsman in training
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Able to manipulate and use his Aura (Ki/Chi) defensively (Enhances his natural durability), offensively (Enhances his striking power and sharpens his senses), and to unlock the Aura of another person, as well as to create small forcefields, Skilled in hand-to-hand combat, Can mask the emotions of himself and others
Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level (Singlehandedly killed 2 King Taijitu, Should be comparable to Team RWBY and the rest of Team JNPR)
Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class
Durability: Multi-City Block level (Took several hits from a King Taijitu and was uninjured; should be comparable to Team RWBY and the rest of Team JNPR)
Range: Standard melee range; dozens of meters with StormFlower
Standard Equipment: StormFlower (Bladed dual automatic pistols)
Intelligence: Above Average
Weaknesses: Low stamina, Continual use of his Aura will cause it to decay to the point where he can be left weakened or even incapacitated
- StormFlower: Lie Ren's signature weapon, StormFlower, consists of a pair of concealable automatic handguns equipped with collapsible blades and extended magazines. The blades are incredibly strong and sharp, able to pierce through tough material such as the bone in a King Taijitu's skull. Ren can even use his weapons as boomerangs by throwing them as he did with one during the battle against the Geist.
- Semblance: Emotion Masking: Ren's Semblance masks negative emotions, which aids him in avoiding detection by Grimm. When his Semblance activates, he or the affected person's colors become temporarily desaturated to at least the viewer. Ren can also channel this ability through the ground to reach those from a distance.
- Warp Strike: Ren quickly dashes from enemy to enemy performing palm strikes along the way.
- Cyclone: Ren spins diagonally, firing his guns while slashing enemies before knocking them away.
- Aura Charge: Ren strikes the surrounding enemies with a powerful aura pulse, stunning them.