Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 5-B | Low 2-C | 1-B
Name: Liber Legis, Zs-A-Wia (True name), also referred to as Mars Liber Legis
Classification: Deus Machina
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Magic, Forcefield Creation, Regeneration (At least Low-Mid), Energy Projection, can hack techno-magical devices, can destroy the fabric of space-time with casual attacks, can shoot mini black holes, can generate colds infinitely below Absolute Zero | Same as before but far stronger with the power to increase its size exponentially without a limit, Shapeshifting, Regeneration (High-Godly), Time Manipulation (In its all known forms) and Causality Manipulation via De Marginy's Clock, can generate temporal clones to attack, Acausality, can exist even if it's reduced to nothingness (And continue fighting in Abstract forms), Reality Warping | Same but far stronger with the ability to create infinite lower duplicates of itself in every parallel universe
Attack Potency: At least Planet level (More powerful than base Gunshin Kyoushuu Demonbane) | Universe level+ (Destroyed one universe after another during its fight with Demonbane) | Hyperverse level (Transcended the multiversal totality)
Speed: FTL+ (Comparable to Demonbane) | Massively FTL+ (Could exchange blows with the universe-sized Demonbane in under a femtosecond) | Immeasurable
Lifting Strength: Class M by virtue of sheer size | Immeasurable | Immeasurable
Striking Strength: At least Planet Class | Universal+ | Hyperversal
Durability: At least Planet level | Universe level+ (Regeneration, acausality and continuing existence into nothingness makes it extremely hard to kill) | Hyperverse level
Stamina: Limitless (Draws its energy from Demonbane and later the Heart of Infinity)
Range: Several AU | Universal | Low Hyperversal
Standard Equipment: Abracadabra, Darkness of N'Kai, Cross of Sinner, De Marigny's Clock (Mars Version only), Hyperborea Zero Drive, The Bow of Sirius
Intelligence: N/A due to being a robot and lacking a thought process, but its sole pilot of Master Therion is an expert mage with countless eons of experience fighting Demonbanes with infintie different kinds of abilities
Weaknesses: None notable
- Abrahadabra: Liber Legis' palm reveals a cannon which shoots a stream of magical lightning.
- Darkness of N'Kai: Liber Legis's palm cannon is revealed, shooting bullets of gravity that are technically mini black holes.
- Black Hole Spam: Mars Liber Legis can generate a swarm of seemingly infinite mini black holes to overwhelm the enemy.
- Cross of Sinner: Liber Legis can draw out a sword made out of light. The blade has extreme cutting power and the ability to change its shape or length on demand.
- Bow of Sirius: The Cross of Sinners transforms into the shape of a bow and arrows, allowing Liber Legis to shoot arrows of light. Said arrows can split into hundreds of homing energy stakes or it can remain a whole for a single powerful attack.
- Hyperborea Zero Drive: Liber Legis charges up its wrist blade with white energy and performs a an attack with infinite cold. Hyperborea Zero Time is the perfect antithesis of Demonbane's Lemuria Impact, the two attacks being capable of canceling out each other completely.
- Hyperborea Zero Drive x 100: Mars Liber Legis repeatedly travels back in time, creating 100 temporal clones of himself. In the following moment each Liber Legis clone performs the Hyperborea Zero Drive, attacking the enemy from 100 infinitely cold attacks from all directions.This technique was strong enough to rip the fabric of the universe apart as a side effect.
- "Planet Killer": Special move of the freshly awakened Mars version. Liber Legis creates a holographic image of the planet between its thumbs then squishes it, reducing the said planet into dust in an instant.
- De Marginy's Clock: Liber Legis has the ability to manipulate time and causality to its likes, starting from just merely reversing time to outright stopping it, traveling through time and even outright destroying it.
- Size Increase: As the fight between the Mars versions of Demonbane and Liber Legis escalated, the world's binding energies grew weak. Abusing that both Demonbane and Liber Legis grew enormously, increasing both their size and power exponentially until the universe couldn't handle it and gave up. After strange eons of constant fighting the two Deus Machinas increased so much they outgrew the multiverse and ended up in a super-dimension where they could watch the fight of infinite Demonbanes from every possible and impossible universes.
Key: Base | Mars Liber Legis | EoS Liber Legis
Note: Not to be confused with its Zanma Taisei counterpart.