|“||I, Lexaeus, will not yield to the frail heart of an infantile coward!||„|
|~ Lexaeus before engaging Riku|
Lexaeus, the is the Nobody of Aeleus and is Rank V within the original Organization XIII. True to his title as the "Silent Hero", Lexaeus is a taciturn and somewhat aloof individual but is nevertheless honorable and loyal to the few he considers his allies. Lexaeus holds a particularly close friendship with Zexion, being the one person his is willing to confide in and is suspicious of the other members of the Organization.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 4-C
Name: Lexaeus, Number V, The Silent Hero
Origin: Kingdom Hearts
Age: Unknown, no more than 10, but is physiologically an adult
Classification: Nobody of Aeleus, Member of Organization XIII
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Flight, Earth Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Aura, Forcefield Creation, Teleportation, Master Axe Wielder and Swordsman, Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Can amplify his "power level" to greatly increase his stats, Can create portals between worlds
Attack Potency: At least Large Star level (Capable of knocking out Riku even when exhausted due to their previous battle, his Absent Silhouette also displays the capability to contend with Sora, is stated by Tetsuya Nomura to be the third most powerful in Organization XIII along with Xaldin, making him stronger than the likes of Axel, Marluxia, Luxord, and even Saix, a casual blow was able to put Roxas on his last legs)
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Despite Nomura stating that he has "slow movement", he is able to keep pace with Riku as well as Sora during his Absent Silhouette and Data Battles)
Lifting Strength: Class M+, potentially higher (Singled out by Nomura himself as having "very high attack power", his Skysplitter is incredibly heavy, as Axel was barely able to lift it with both hands while Lexaeus can effortlessly lift it with one, the largest and most physically strong member of the Organization)
Striking Strength: At least Large Star Class (Capable of trading blows with Riku and Sora, the latter through his Absent Silhouette and Data Replica)
Stamina: High (Clashed with Riku for an extended period of time until the both of them were exhausted, but still had enough energy left to defeat him with a single blow)
Range: Extended melee range with Skysplitter. Tens of meters with Earth Manipulation.
Standard Equipment: His Axe Sword, Skysplitter
Intelligence: Despite his brutish appearance, Lexaeus is rather patient and tactical, preferring to bide his time and plan things accordingly rather than simply attack, taking the time to increase his power level and study his opponents' attacks before finally finishing them with a fierce onslaught of slow but crushingly powerful blows. He supplements his swordplay/axe use with his powers of earth, manipulating giant amounts of rock to limit his foe's ability to escape. Lexaeus is also skilled in grappling maneuvers, grabbing and tossing his opponents to leave them open to further attacks. As the the Rank V of the Organization, he is one of its highest-ranked members and is the third-strongest member next to Xaldin. In addition, he was able to overpower Riku, Sora's equal, in single-combat until the former unleashed the power of Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, proving his skill in close combat. He is also rather savvy, being distrustful of the other members of the Organization due to their duplicitous natures and being especially suspicious of Axel. Lexaeus also prefers practical and straight-forward approaches to solving problems, simply striking Roxas to pressure him into learning how to use his Limit Break rather than attempt to explain to him.
Weaknesses: Must be hard-pressed to use Ayers Rock or Giga Impact, His Aura can be temporarily bypassed should his blows be deflected and immediately countered, not an agile fighter
- Aura: Lexaeus is able to increase his power by charging up energy, which is represented by a "power level" in-game. As his power level increases, so does his durability, power, and range, with small rock pillars turning into giant upheavals that can tilt the arena as his power level approaches its upper limit. Even reaching half of his maximum power allows him to create giant pillars of rock with his casual swings and reduces the damage he takes to a fraction of its original value, pushing back foes who attempt to counter his attacks with the sheer amount of energy pouring off of him. However, since Lexaeus himself specializes in counterattacks, he is vulnerable when his opponents are able to deflect and counter his own attacks. Such blows temporarily nullify the defensive effects of his Aura, rendering him more vulnerable to damage.
- Ayers Rock: Lexaeus's Limit Break, he charges his next few swings, causing his Axe Sword to be covered in rock and allowing him to deal out devastating swings with a wide range.
- Combo Attack: Lexaeus's basic attack combo in which he simply swings Skysplitter at his foes to deal powerful blows that stun the opponent on impact. However, should he be sufficiently powered up, he will finish the combo by striking his target with enough force to generate a localized earthquake.
- Geo Grapple: Lexaeus grapples an incoming target, lifting them into the air before tossing them into a nearby wall or other obstacles to stun his foe before bringing down a charged Skysplitter to deal heavy damage.
- Giga Impact: Lexaeus's ultimate attack, he flies outside of the arena for a few seconds before descending at extremely high speeds akin to a meteor, generating two consecutive upheavals of the surrounding land to devastate the area and his opponent with it.
- Impact Quake: Lexaeus slams Skysplitter into the ground, causing pillars of rock to shoot up and follow his opponents. The strength and size of these pillars increase the more Lexaeus's power level rises.
- Jumping Slash: Lexaeus leaps into the air before coming down with a heavy downward swing, generating a shockwave on contact with the floor, causing foes to lose their footing should they dodge the initial blow.
- Rockshatter: Lexaeus summons rocks out of the ground before shattering them with the Skysplitter, turning the rocks into shrapnel that shoots towards his opponents at high speed.
- Seismic Slam: Lexaeus snatches his opponent and tosses them into the air, leaping after them to bring them back down with an earth-shattering blow.
- Tomahawk Shot: Lexaeus hurls Skysplitter at his target, which flies back to him like a boomerang. Alternatively, he can bounce it along the ground to have it home in on his opponent.