The Leviathan is an enormous Zerg beast that serves as the Swarm's living spaceship. Capable of sustained flight and spaceflight, the Leviathan's body is designed to transport and sustain large swarms of Zerg through interplanetary travel. Dwarfing most other vessels in the series, the Leviathan is over 10 kilometers long. It is capable of enduring blistering heat and bitter cold, and is able to traverse through harsh environments in space. The Leviathan brings the swarm with it and is one of the most feared creatures in the galaxy, as it is the harbinger of the end of worlds.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 6-C
Classification: Alien, Zerg, Living Spaceship
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, and durability, Regeneration (High-Low), Flight and Spaceflight, Extreme Cold Resistance (Leviathan are able to function in temperatures near absolute zero), Can survive in space, Can carry tens of thousands of other Zerg, Can induce Stasis in other organisms
Speed: Unknown flight and movement speed (Though capable of interplanetary travel, Hivemind Leaders usually open wormholes for it to travel through), Massively Hypersonic attack speed (Able to extend its huge tentacles very quickly)
Lifting Strength: At least Class M (Can carry entire armies of Zerg)
Striking Strength: Large Island Class
Durability: Large Island level (Able to fight with other Leviathan)
Stamina: Extremely high (Leviathan are never seen tiring, despite their constant use and flight)
Range: Tens of kilometers via sheer size (Their tentacles alone are over 14 kilometers)
Standard Equipment: Zerg swarms, massive Impaler Tentacles, Bio-Sacs, Cocoons to spawn Brood Lords and Mutalisk, various other organic weaponry, Evolution Pits
Weaknesses: None notable
- Impaler Tenacles: Leviathans are equipped with massive hollow tentacles that can destroy massive structures or puncture and insert Zerg into spaceships or stations.
- Bile Swarms: A living bio-weapon, Leviathan can launch these missile-like swarms at enemy aircraft to bring them down.
- Bio-Plasmid Discharge: Launches a ball of bio-energy at the target, dealing massive damage.
- Bio-Stasis: Can put organic targets into bio-stasis, making them invulnerable for a short time, yet also rendering them unable to attack or move.
- Spawn Mutalisk: Uses a cocoon to spawn a Mutalisk to aid it.
- Spawn Brood Lord: Uses a cocoon to spawn a Brood Lord to aid it.