|“||If you would shine like a sun, first you must burn like one.||„|
|“||Day breaks upon the battlefield!||„|
|“||Pen or sword - the shield is mightiest.||„|
Imbued with the fire of the sun, Leona is a warrior templar of the Solari who defends Mount Targon with her Zenith Blade and Shield of Daybreak. Her skin shimmers with starfire while her eyes burn with the power of the celestial Aspect within her. Armored in gold and bearing a terrible burden of ancient knowledge, Leona brings enlightenment to some, death to others.
Powers and Stats
Name: Leona, the Radiant Dawn
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Likely in her 30s)
Classification: Magically Altered Human, Celestial Aspect of the Sun, PROJECT Initiative member
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Mid-low), Skilled sword and shield wielder, Sunlight-based attacks, Can augment her physical and magical defenses, Fire Manipulation
Speed: Hypersonic+ (Can keep up with champions like Kled) with Relativistic+ reactions and combat speed (Can attack with and react to natural sunlight/light-based attacks), Massively FTL attack speed with Solar Flare (Moves at approximately 798c)
Striking Strength: Star Class
Durability: Star level (Can trade blows with Diana)
Range: Extended melee range with sword and shield; several kilometers with magic
Standard Equipment: Zenith Blade/H-Impact CTL Cylinder, Shield of Daybreak/Mounted 9ND08 Energy Shield
Intelligence: Relatively high
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Leona slashes the opponent with her sword.
- Sunlight: Leona marks enemies with Sunlight for 3.5 seconds each time she damages them with an ability. Allied champions consume Sunlight on enemies they damage, dealing bonus magic damage.
- Shield of Daybreak: Leona's next basic attack gains range, deals bonus magic damage to her target and stuns them for 1.25 seconds. Shield of Daybreak resets Leona's autoattack timer and accelerates her next basic attack.
- Hyper-Pulse Driver PROJECT Leona's version of the Shield of Daybreak utilizes a system software program connected to the Mounted 9ND08 Energy Shield which incapacitates hostile targets when activated.
- Eclipse: Leona charges herself with sunlight, gaining bonus armor and magic resistance for 3 seconds. She then erupts at the end of the duration, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies and keeping Eclipse's bonuses for an additional 3 seconds if she damages at least one target.
- Ion Charge Shield PROJECT Leona's version of Eclipse utilizes a system software program connected to the Mounted 9ND08 Energy Shield which incapacitates hostile targets when activated and protects the user from hostile fire with an Ion Charged matrix.
- Zenith Blade: Leona projects a solar image of her sword, dealing magic damage to all enemies it passes through, dashing to the last enemy champion struck and rooting them as she travels.
- H-Impact CTL Cylinder PROJECT Leona's version of Zenith Blade. The High Impact Control Cylinder is designed to target a hostile opponent and project the user towards it.
- Solar Flare: Leona calls down a beam of solar energy to the target location after a 0.625-second delay, dealing magic damage to all enemies it hits and slowing them by 80% for 1.5 seconds. Enemies in the center of the flare are stunned instead for the same duration. Casting Solar Flare charges Leona's next basic attacks with Incandescence, increasing her attack range and dealing bonus magic damage.
- Mounted 9ND08 Energy Shield PROJECT Leona's augmented shield is made out of energy plates and laser etched crux with retractable energy plate engineered with titanium fittings that provide maximum protection against burst attacks. It is capable of blocking and stunning targets with operator energy assistance, and the shield core is coated in lightweight polymer composite. Graphene latticework is designed for maximize mobility and weight distribution.