|“||I may not be able take to the skies with my brother's wings, but I can still plant my feet into the ground and rise as many times as necessary to fight!||„|
|~ Leo Aiolia|
Leo Aiolia is the Gold Saint of the Leo Constellation from the 20th Century, and the younger brother of Sagittarius Aiolos. He is a secondary character of great important during the original manga, and the primary protagonist of the prequel Saint Seiya: Episode G.
Power And Stats
Tier: 4-A, 3-B with Photon Burst | 3-C, 3-B with Photon Burst
Name: Leo Aiolia
Origin: Saint Seiya
Age: 13 (Episode G), 20 - 24 (Classic)
Classification: Human, Gold Saint
Powers and Abilities: 7th Sense User, Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Electricity Manipulation, Healing, Energy Projection, Atom Manipulation and Destruction (Can bypass durability by hitting the atoms of the opponent), Can travel and cross through dimensions, Can affect intangible beings, Enhanced Senses (Is able track people and events over large distances and possibly through dimensions through their Cosmo), can kill souls | 8th Sense User, Can counter or nullify any technique after seeing it being used once through the 8th Sense, He has total control over his soul and body in the spirit realm, allowing him to resurrect himself at will after being killed
Attack Potency: Multi-Solar System level (Comparable to Aries Mu and other Gold Saints), Multi-Galaxy level with Photon Burst (Holds a power equal to Saga's Galaxian Explosion, being a technique capable of destroying galaxies) | Galaxy level (Comparable to other 8th Sense users), Multi-Galaxy level with Photon Burst
Speed: FTL initially (Surpassed the Speed of Light and hit moving photons, even when he was a rookie with little control of the 7th Sense) to Massively FTL+ normally, Massively FTL+ through Miracles (Should be comparable to Capricorn Shura, who moved faster than the initial expansion of the universe at the Big Bang) | Massively FTL+
Lifting Strength: Multi-Stellar | Multi-Stellar+
Striking Strength: Multi-Solar System Class | Galactic
Durability: Multi-Solar System level | Galaxy level
Stamina: Nearly limitless (Gold Saints are stated to be able to fight for a thousand days)
Range: Interstellar, Intergalactic with Photon Burst | Galactic, Intergalactic with Photon Burst
Standard Equipment: Leo Gold Cloth
Intelligence: Aiolia is a skilled fighter and can adapt well to powerful enemies and techniques.
Weaknesses: None notable.
- Lightning Plasma: Aiolia's signature technique, in which he generates multiple beams of plasma that travel at speeds matching or surpassing the speed of light. By burning his Cosmo to its greatest extent, he can fire over one billion beams of plasma at once, trapping and eradicating his in a net formed of countless energy beams.
- Lightning Bolt: Aiolia blasts his opponent with a single, powerful burst of lightning.
- Lightning Fang: Aiolia sends his Cosmo into the ground with a punch, causing bolts of electricity to burst out of it to strike and paralyze multiple foes at once as well as destroy incoming projectiles.
- Photon Burst: Aiolia's strongest attack. It is comparable in might to Saga's Galaxian Explosion. It consists of three movements: Invoke, in which Aiolia floods an area with his Cosmo to generate numerous photons; Drive, in which he drives said photons into his opponent's body; and Burst, in which Aiolia causes the photon to explode, destroying the target inside out. Since it attacks the enemy from the inside, it ignores conventional durability to an even greater extent than normal Cosmo-based attacks.
- Athena Exclamation: An attack that can only be utilized by three Gold Saints working in unison, it generates an incredibly powerful burst of energy that has been compared to a miniature Big Bang in terms of its destructive potential.
Key: Base | 8th Sense