|“||Nohrian law is blunt on the subject of traitors. There is only one punishment... The sentence is death.||„|
|~ Leo in Birthright Chapter 18|
Leo (レオン Reon, Leon in the Japanese version) is a main playable character in Fire Emblem Fates on the Conquest and Revelation routes. The second youngest of the Nohrian royal siblings, Leo commands the loyalty of Odin and Niles as his personal retainers. If Leo achieves an S support, he will bear a son named Forrest with his spouse.
Powers and Stats
Name: Leo, "Book Bro"
Origin: Fire Emblem
Age: Late teens (younger than Corrin)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class
Range: Standard melee range normally, extended melee range with swords, tens of meters with tomes.
- Seal Magic: After the first few attacks, the opponents magic is reduced by a small extent
- Pragmatic: If the enemy's HP is not full, the user deals slightly more damage as well as taking slightly less damage, but at a lesser extent than the damage the user deals
- Malefic Aura: Enemies within range of Leo take more damage from a magical attack than usual, even if said attack wasn't from Leo himself
- Heartseeker: Enemies within range of sword attacks from Leo suddenly lose their ability to dodge as much as they would out of sword range
- Lifetaker: Using his magic, Leo heals his wounds upon the death of an enemy, the method used is unknown
Standard Equipment: Any kind of tomes, His personal tome is Brynhildr.
Intelligence: Extremely high; has displayed cunning in battle and is stated in-universe to be a genius; high-level strategist.
Weaknesses: Sadistic to some degree.