|“||The actions of one may sunder the world, but the efforts of many may rebuild it.||„|
Once a promising mage from Ionia, Lee Sin is a blind monk who sought redemption at the Shojin Monastery for a terrible mistake that cost innocent lives. In the midst of the Noxian invasion, his power became one with his flesh in a way none could have foreseen. With burning fists and inhumanly powerful roundhouse kicks, he fights those who dare despoil his homeland.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | 3-B
Name: Lee Sin, the Blind Monk
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Likely in his 30's)
Classification: Human, Ionian Monk, Boxer | God
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Greatly enhanced senses to compensate for his blindness, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Trained in multiple martial art styles, Sound Manipulation (Can utilize blasts of sound and can track objects around him via sound pulses), Forcefield creation, Life force absorption, Fire Manipulation, Healing Martial Arts, Energy Manipulation, Chi Manipulation, Resistance to heat, fire, and mental attacks, Can increase his speed with Flurry | All previous abilities but greatly enhanced plus Energy Projection, Flight, and borderline Precognition
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen and similarly powerful champions) | Multi-Galaxy level (Stated that not even a Star Dragon is a match for him, which was later confirmed by developers)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Massively FTL+ (Faster than Aurelion Sol)
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman | Unknown, likely Galactic
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ (Dragon's Rage can send champions as large as Malphite and Nautilus flying) | Multi-Galactic
Durability: Small Town level+ | Multi-Galaxy level
Stamina: Immense (Endured being lit on fire for two months straight without eating, sleeping, or even moving, with only his eyes remaining permanently damaged)
Range: Standard melee range, Several meters with spells, At least dozens of meters with Sonar
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: High (Highly skilled in combat, just by listening to the movement and breathing of three men he was able to determine that one had lung disease, one had a weak heart that would give out in less than a year, and one had an injured spine that forced him to walk slightly more on his left side) | Nigh-Omniscient (Claims to be all-seeing, to the point where awareness is just a state of mind to him, states that he is aware of all things, and that his third eye sees all, allowing him to have eyes everywhere and allowing him to see endless potential opportunities)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of energy with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Lee Sin strikes his opponent with his fist or foot.
- Flurry: After using an ability, Lee Sin's next 2 basic attacks within 3 seconds gain 40% attack speed, returning 20 energy on the first attack and 10 energy on the second.
- Sonic Wave: Lee Sin fires a sonic blast in the target direction, dealing physical damage to the first enemy it hits and granting true sight of them for 3 seconds. If Sonic Wave hits, Lee Sin can cast Resonating Strike within the next 3 seconds.
- Resonating Strike: Lee Sin dashes to the enemy marked by Sonic Wave, dealing physical damage which is capped at 400 against minions and monsters.
- Safeguard: Lee Sin dashes to the target ally or friendly ward. If the ally is a champion, they and Lee Sin receive a shield that lasts 2 seconds and Safeguard's cooldown is halved. Lee Sin can activate Safeguard on himself to receive the shield, and can cast Iron Will within 3 seconds.
- Iron Will: For 4 seconds, Lee Sin gains bonus life steal and spell vamp.
- Tempest: Lee Sin smashes the ground, dealing magic damage to nearby enemies and granting true sight of them for 4 seconds. If Tempest hits an enemy, Lee Sin can cast Cripple within the next 3 seconds.
- Cripple: Lee Sin slows all enemies within range that are marked by Tempest for 4 seconds, decaying over the duration.
- Dragon's Rage: Lee Sin roundhouse kicks the target enemy champion, dealing physical damage and knocking them back over 1 second. Enemies the target collides with take the same damage plus physical damage and are knocked up for 1 second.
- Sonar: As shown in his Judgement, Lee Sin can "see" the world around him using sound waves. He has honed this to such a level that he can use it to read words on paper and analyze opponents down to the most minute detail.
- Willpower: Lee Sin has demonstrated immense willpower and mental fortitude, as shown when he was able to completely resist the influence of the Inquisitor during his Judgement.