|~ Lee Chaolan|
Lee Chaolan is Heihachi Mishima adopted son. He was introduced in the original Tekken as a rival for Kazuya and returned for every subsequent game, except for Tekken 3. He has also at times appeared under his alter-ego dubbed Violet, of whom appeared playable in Tekken 4, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Tekken 7.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 7-C
Name: Lee Chaolan, Violet (Alter-ego)
Age: 25 - 48 years old
Classification: Human, Martial Artist, Silver Haired Devil, Former Secretary, CEO of Violet Systems
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Can use the Mishima Style Fighting Karate combined with his own style of "Martial Arts" speculated to be Jeet Kune Do, Weapon Mastery, Chi Manipulation (Can enhance the strength of his attacks)
Lifting Strength: Class 100 (Comparable to characters that can pick up and throw objects weighing over 80 tons with ease)
Striking Strength: Large Town Class+
Durability: Large Town level+ (Survived a fight from a casual Kazuya)
Stamina: Very high
Range: Standard melee range, higher by throwing a bomb rose.
Standard Equipment: A bomb resembling a rose.
Intelligence: Gifted (Lee was the former secretary of Kazuya's Mishima Zaibatsu and was able to create his own fighting style which is a variation of Mashall Law's move-set [Which is heavily inspired by Bruce Lee's moves] and the Violet Systems)
Weaknesses: None notable
- Hitman: Lee assumes the Hitman stance and taunts the opponent. In this stance he can punch, nudge, sweep or kick the opponent to the ground.
- Death Touch: Lee charges chi and then delivers a powerful punch to the opponent.
- Silver Cyclone: Lee sends the opponent away with a fierce kick.
- Lee Somersault: Lee kicks the opponent and then performs a backflip similar to Law's.
- Lee Harassment: Lee grabs and puts the opponent in the ground, then he tramples them with his foot and kicks afterwards.
- Rage Art: Lee attacks the opponent with a gut punch, follows up with Machine Gun Kicks and then throws a bomb resembling a rose into the opponent. Lee turns towards the camera and away from the opponent as the rose explodes.