First debuted in Sword Art Online Novel #3, Leafa was the main deuteragonist for the ALO Arc. She goes through her own internal struggle in the Arc but at the end, she makes peace with her situation.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C
Name: Kirigaya Suguha
Origin: Sword Art Online
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled Swordsman, Magic, Flight, Illusion Creation, Elemental Manipulation, Stealth Mastery, Healing, Air Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Statistics Amplification, Homing Attacks
Attack Potency: Large Building level (Should be stronger than the characters that defeated the GeoCrawler, a beast with the height of a house and the length of multiple houses, as New-Aincrad's bosses are far stronger than they were before)
Lifting Strength: Peak Human
Striking Strength: Likely Large Building Class
Durability: Large Building level
Range: Extended melee range with sword, several dozen meters with magic
Standard Equipment: Her sword
Intelligence: Nationals level kendo practitioner. Otherwise, average.
Weaknesses: None notable.
Magic - Allows the user to use race-unique and Alfheim standard magic. Leafa, as a Sylph is naturally inclined towards wind magic and stealth magic but she also uses standard elemental magic to imbue her swords with it. She has shown to know healing and strengthening spells as well.
- Concealment Magic - Creates an illusion that hides the user in plain sight, but requires standing still to work. The illusion itself is only visual and thus, sufficiently high hearing and other detecting skills can go through it.
- Butterfly Shield - Once the incantation is completed, a swarm of countless blue butterflies rise from the caster's raised appendage and cover the target of the spell, creating a shield barrier. This shield cancels out any damage that would be dealt to the target for as long as the caster pleases or until the caster's MP runs out. Each attack drains the caster's MP by a large amount. The caster also feels the feedback caused by any attacks that hit the shield.
- Healing Magic - Heals the target for a certain amount.
- Wind Magic - Vacuum Blades - The spell is a long-range, homing-type vacuum magic with which the caster shoots out 5 boomerang-like blades of green light.
- Strength Buff Magic - After the incantation is completed, the targeted players are surrounded by a small orange ring, consisting of multiple small strength icons, which shortly afterwards rises along the player and disappears, while the players are granted a temporary strength buff.
- Wind Magic - Wind Needles - Twenty small, shining, emerald needles are fired from the fingertips of the caster’s stretched out hand. Although the needles do not home in on their target, their large quantity makes it hard for the target to dodge them all.