Latias is a Dragon/Psychic type Pokémon introduced in Generation 3. It is known as the Eon Pokémon.
Power and Stats
Tier: Low 6-B | Low 5-B
Classification: Pokémon, Legendary Pokémon, Eon Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Illusion Creation, Telekinesis, Flight, Energy Manipulation, Shapeshifting, Statistics Amplification, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Can transfer status ailments onto the opponent, Forcefield, Invisibility, Ice Manipulation, Metal Manipulation, Healing, Telepathy, Resistance to Fighting, Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, and Psychic Type moves, Statistics Reduction, Breath Attack, Mega Evolution
Speed: At least Sub-Relativistic, likely higher (Is unfathomably superior to Pokémon who scale to Seismic Toss's speed) | At least Sub-Relativistic, likely higher (As a Mega Evolved Pokémon, Latias should be even faster than before)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Country Class | Small Planet Class+
Stamina: Very high
Range: Standard melee range. Hundreds of kilometers with attacks. | Standard melee range. Thousands of kilometers with attacks.
Standard Equipment: Latiasite (Allows Latias to Mega Evolve), Soul Dew (Boosts the power of Latias's Dragon and Psychic Type moves)
Weaknesses: Dragon, Ice, Dark, Bug and Fairy type moves.
- Mist Ball: Latias's signature move. Latias gathers a psychic ball of mist which she then fires. It has a high chance of lowering the opponent's special attack.
- Healing Wish: Latias heals one of her allies back up to peak condition and cures them of any status effects. Latias faints in the process however.
- Helping Hand: Latias helps one of her allies by boosting the power of their next attack.
- Wish: Latias makes a wish which heals her, or any of her allies that take her place, later on in the fight.
- Psywave: Latias fires a wave of psychic energy at the opponent.
- Safeguard: Latias sets up a barrier that protects her and her allies from status conditions.
- Water Sport: Latias soaks the battlefield with water weakening the power of Fire Type moves.
- Charm: Latias charms the opponent lowering their attack.
- Stored Power: Latias sends a psychic blast at the opponent. Its power increases the more stat boosts Latias has.
- Refresh: Latias heals herself of any status conditions she may have.
- Heal Pulse: Latias sends out a pulse of energy that heals who ever she targets.
- Dragon Pulse: Latias fires off a multicolored dragon-shaped beam of energy.
- Psycho Shift: Latias passes on any status condition she may have received to the opponent.
- Recover: Latias heals off any damage she may have received by up to half of her maximum health.
- Reflect Type: Latias copies the opponent's Type.
- Zen Headbutt: Latias focuses some psychic energy into her head and then headbutts the opponent. It may also cause them to flinch.
- Guard Split: Latias averages her defense and special defense with her opponent's using her psychic power.
- Psychic: Latias uses a strong psychokinesis for offensive, defensive, and supplemnentary means such as lifting the target in question or simply blasting them. It may also lower their special defense.
- Dragon Breath: Latias fires off a hazy purple flame-like energy that has a chance of causing paralysis.
- Ice Beam: Latias fires off an icy blue beam of energy that can freeze the opponent. It can also be used to create ice in general and freeze water.
- Steel Wing: Latias coats her wings in a metal, presumably steel, and attacks the opponent with them possibly boosting her defense.
Key: Latias | Mega Latias