LaserMan.EXE is a NetNavi operated by Dr. Regal. He is effectively the Navi in charge of Nebula, who was deleted at the hands of MegaMan in his attempt to control the asteroid that contained Duo. He is an ambitious and dark NetNavi. In the manga, he is a Darkloid, but in the anime, he takes command over them after deposing ShadeMan.
Powers and Stats
Origin: Mega Man Battle Network
Classification: NetNavi, Darkloid
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Energy Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Flight, Teleportation, Energy Projection, Can heal himself with Dark Holes (Should give regeneration of at least Low-Mid via scaling to the effects of Recovery Battle Chips in the manga) , Can lock down space around a target with Area Steal
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Can keep up with MegaMan.EXE)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Can lift weapons larger than himself with ease)
Striking Strength: Solar System Class
Durability: Solar System level (Took hits from MegaMan.EXE)
Range: Standard melee range normally. Hundreds of kilometers with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: High (Should be as smart as Dr. Regal, whom he tends to emulate)
Weaknesses: None notable
- Super Armor: LaserMan cannot flinch.
- Cross Laser: LaserMan fires a laser center in his target's vicinity that splits into a cross shape on impact to catch them off guard and extend its range. In addition, the point of initial impact will be cracked by the force of the blow. However, the laser will not split apart if it does not impact anything.
- Star Break Laser: LaserMan fires a laser upwards off the screen, causing debris and rubble (presumably from shooting stars) to fall and crash into the opponent.
- Power Down Laser: LaserMan holds out his hand. Shortly after, time will freeze, and he fires a powerful laser down his row. It removes intangibility if it connects, but does not pierce it. This attack deactivates his opponent's equipment and passive abilities.
- Dark Laser: LaserMan fires a laser, creating a Dark Hole. While the Dark Hole is present he will be healed over time until the Dark Hole is destroyed.
- Area Steal: Laserman rapidly teleports wherever he wishes to catch his opponent off guard. Alternatively, he can lock down space around a target to limit their ability to move.