|“||Think you can stop me?||„|
|~ Lars Alexandersson|
Lars is the Rebel Leader Yggdrasil and one of the protagonists of the Tekken series. When he and his group attacked Bosconovitch's lab he was engulfed by the explosion of a Jack robot, which caused Lars to lose his memory. After the event he set out on a quest to find out his identity, accompanied by a robot girl named Alisa.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-B
Name: Lars Alexandersson
Age: Unknown, probably in his 30s
Classification: Human, Martial Artist, Former Tekken Force Officer, Rebel Leader of Yggdrasil
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Has completely mastered Shorinji Karate and Military Based Martial Arts, Skilled at using firearms, Electricity Manipulation, Chi Manipulation (Can enhance the strength of his attacks), Can generate shock waves
Speed: Hypersonic (Has easily reacted to bullets and rockets, deflected a missile with nothing but an uppercut. Kept up with Azazel and Jin)
Lifting Strength: At least Class 100 (Is stronger physically than characters, which can pick up and throw objects weighing over 80 tons with ease, is comparable with fighters like Jin)
Striking Strength: Small City Class+
Durability: Small City level+ (Took hits from Jin)
Stamina: Very high, is a skilled martial artist.
Range: Standard melee range, extended melee range with shock waves, tens of meters with firearms.
Standard Equipment: Mobile phone, pistol and a mini-gun (A weapon, which Lars can use in the Campaign Mode)
Intelligence: Gifted (Lars was a former officer of the Tekken Force, mastered the advanced karate-based style Shorinji, mixed with unarmed combat skills obtained in the strongest military organization in the world, which became an independent state. Has extensive combat experience in battles with the forces of soldiers and equipment, and in the battle with a variety of superhuman and monsters from the semi-robots, cyborgs and androids, to demons and demonic entities)
Weaknesses: None notable
- Ark Blast: Lars shocks the opponents with his hands enveloped by lightning.
- Lightning Screw: Lars launches the opponent into the air with a kneeing and a kicks performed in a quick succession.
- Zeus: Lars charges in the palm of a large amount of chakra and lightning attacks an enemy with an uppercut palm.
- 10-Hit Combo: Lars gets a few melee strikes the enemy, followed by a punch technique "Zeus", which Lars throws opponent high into the sky. Lars continues combination immediate movement in the form of lightning in the sky, followed by lobed adversary. Appearing over the opponent, Lars gets a few more punches charged with lightning, and then finishes the enemy with a powerful charge of Zeus in the stomach, driving the enemy into the ground.
- Rage Art: Lars punches the opponent hard in the chest, follows up with three more punches and finishes with his Zeus move.