|“||He has no style, He has no grace. This Kong has a funny face.||„|
Lanky Kong is a character from the Donkey Kong series. He is an ally and relative of Donkey Kong and the Kong family. Despite his bizarre appearance and personality, he is a capable fighter thanks to his abnormal body and lengthy arms. His first appearance was in Donkey Kong 64.
Powers and Stats
Name: Lanky Kong
Classification: Member of the DK crew, Clown, "Longest reach in the the world" record holder, Stand-Up Comedian.
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Extended Arm length, Can inflate himself just like a balloon, Wall Climbing, Can transform into a swordfish, Flight, Enhanced Speed (With Crystal Coconuts & Wild Move).
Attack Potency: Unknown
Speed: At least Hypersonic, likely Massively Hypersonic (Faster than DK with his hand standing in Donkey Kong 64)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Unknown
Range: Extended melee range
Trombone: He uses a trombone for his Trombone Terror which can defeat almost every enemy in Donkey Kong 64.
Grape Shooter: He can shoot grapes to damage enemies
Crystal Coconuts: Enables Lanky to activate the Orangsprint to run extremely fast while handstanding.
Krankys Kong Pad: Enables Lanky to activate Baboon Balloon inflate and float like a balloon for a limited amount of time.
Weaknesses: Has no style, has no grace, has a funny face, clumsy.
- Simian Slam: Slams himself into enemies inflicting damage.
- Super Simian Slam: Stronger version of Simian Slam.
- Super Duper Simian Slam: Stronger version of Super Simian Slam.
- OrangStand: With this ability, he can stand on his hands and can climb steep slopes.
- Baboon Balloon: With the help of his Kong Pad, he can inflate like a balloon and can fly a short distance.
- OrangSprint: With the help of Crystal Coconuts, he can stand on his hands and run extremely fast.