Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-B, likely higher
Origin: Yo-Kai Watch
Classification: Mysterious Tribe, S Rank, Fire-attribute
Attack Potency: At least City level, likely higher (According to its entry, Kyubi can easily produce more energy than a volcanic eruption)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown
Durability: At least City level, likely higher. Immune to harm by conventional means due to being a spirit.
Range: At least hundreds of meters with fire
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: At least average human
Weaknesses: Takes greater damage from water-based attacks
- Transformation: Kyubi can assume the form of a charming youth to mingle among humans, though hints of his true form can manifest if he loses his composure.
- Tail Slap: Using his nine tails, Kyubi delivers a powerful slap to his enemies.
- Incinerate: Kyubi incinerates his foes with searing flames.
- Burn: Kyubi inspirits a target with a supernatural burn, steadily damaging it over time.
- Inferno/Crimson Hell: Kyubi's Soultimate move. He creates a massive fireball, burning all enemies to nothing but ashes.
- Sense of Smell: Using his supernatural sense of smell, Kyubi can hit virtually any foe, regardless of their agility.
Note: This Kyubi is not to be confused with Kurama, who is also called the Kyubi.