|“||Why must I make friends with the hated and make enemies of the respected... It's times like these when I miss the days of the war. The days before I discovered the little space between good and evil...||„|
|~ Ky Kiske|
Ky Kiske (カイ＝キスク, Kai Kisuku) is a playable character in the Guilty Gear franchise. As one of the two leading characters (the other being Sol Badguy), he is one of the most well-known characters and has been an integral part of the series since the first Guilty Gear. He is a very charismatic young man who possesses a strong sense of justice and a devout religiosity, which sustain and guide him through all manner of shaking uncertainties.
Powers and Stats
Name: Ky Kiske
Origin: Guilty Gear
Classification: Human (Possibly possessing Gear Cells), Former member of the Sacred Order of Holy Knights, King of Illya, Father of Sin Kiske
Attack Potency: Solar System level (Was stated by Leo to be stronger than him. Clashed with Sol numerous times in the past and easily defeated him when serious, Sol also said that he would need all of his power to properly fight him)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Solar System Class
Durability: Solar System level (Can fight against Sol)
Stamina: Extremely high (Able to hold off an army of Gears by himself for a while before going down)
Range: Extended melee range normally, thousands of kilometers with attacks.
Standard Equipment: Thunderseal/Fuuraiken (Pre-GG2, one of the eight Jinki), Aquila (As of GG2), Magnolia Éclair II (As of Xrd -SIGN-)
Intelligence: Genius tactician, can think up clever tactics on the spot, renowned for his control of lightning magic, the most difficult magic to learn.
Weaknesses: He can be tricked due to his great honesty, kindness, and sense of justice. He also hestitates and refuses to fight disarmed people, and children. His Gear Eye lasts for a limited time and then vanishes, leaving him worn out and in pain afterwards.
- Stun Edge: Ky fires a burst of lightning at his opponent.
- Vapor Thrust: Ky performs an upward slash that sends him and his target into the air.
- Stun Dipper: Ky performs a slide and then a low slash.
- Greed Server: Ky performs a leaping air slash with his lightning-enhanced sword.
- Lightning Strike: Ky summons lightning to strike his opponent.
- Lightning Javelin: Ky fires a lightning bolt that repeatedly strikes his opponent.
- Lightning Sphere: Ky envelops himself in a sphere of lightning and charges at his opponent.
- Overdrive: Sacred Edge: Ky fires an arrow-shaped wave of lightning at his opponent.
- Overdrive: Ride the Lightning: Ky surrounds himself with lightning and throws himself towards his opponent.
- Instant Kill - Rising Force: Ky opens a portal of lightning and charges through it, enhancing his speed and power. He then continues to charge at his target, stabbing them with a massive amount of lightning.
- Time Stop: Can permanently stop time within an area, at the cost of the Thunderseal sword.
- Gear Eye: In Xrd, Ky's left eye becomes red, with a Gear symbol inscribed on the iris. When utilizing this power, it vastly increases his strength, speed, durability and magic to supernatural levels. He can regenerate fatal wounds in mere seconds and using raw strength in this state, He was able to prevent the titanic Justice from falling from the sky - as well as the small island of stone she rested on -. His lightning magic also intensifies greatly and takes on a violet hue. However, he can only maintain this state for short intervals and it seems to cause pain afterwards, possibly due to Ky still being a human.