|“||Why must I make friends with the hated and make enemies of the respected... It's times like these when I miss the days of the war. The days before I discovered the little space between good and evil...||„|
|~ Ky Kiske|
Ky Kiske (カイ＝キスク, Kai Kisuku) is a playable character in the Guilty Gear franchise. As one of the two leading characters (the other being Sol Badguy), he is one of the most well-known characters and has been an integral part of the series since the first Guilty Gear. He is a very charismatic young man who possesses a strong sense of justice and a devout religiosity, which sustain and guide him through all manner of shaking uncertainties.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 4-C
Name: Ky Kiske
Origin: Guilty Gear
Classification: Human (Possibly possessing Gear Cells), former member of the Sacred Order of Holy Knights, King of Illya, Father of Sin Kiske
Lifting Strength: Superhuman+, exact level unknown
Striking Strength: Large Star Class
Durability: Large Star level (Can fight against a non-serious Sol and come out alive)
Stamina: Superhuman+ (Able to hold off an army of Gears by himself for a while before going down)
Range: Extended melee range normally, several meters with projectiles
Standard Equipment: Thunderseal/Fuuraiken (Pre-GG2, one of the eight Jinki), Aquila (As of GG2), Magnolia Éclair II (As of Xrd -SIGN-)
Intelligence: Genius tactician, can think up clever tactics on the spot, renowned for his control of lightning magic, the most difficult magic to learn
Weaknesses: None notable
- Stun Edge: Ky fires a burst of lightning at his opponent.
- Vapor Thrust: Ky performs an upward slash that sends him and his target into the air.
- Stun Dipper: Ky performs a slide and then a low slash.
- Greed Server: Ky performs a leaping air slash with his lightning-enhanced sword.
- Lightning Strike: Ky summons lightning to strike his opponent.
- Lightning Javelin: Ky fires a lightning bolt that repeatedly strikes his opponent.
- Lightning Sphere: Ky envelops himself in a sphere of lightning and charges at his opponent.
- Overdrive: Sacred Edge: Ky fires an arrow-shaped wave of lightning at his opponent.
- Overdrive: Ride the Lightning: Ky surrounds himself with lightning and throws himself towards his opponent.
- Instant Kill - Rising Force: Ky opens a portal of lightning and charges through it, enhancing his speed and power. He then continues to charge at his target, stabbing them with a massive amount of lightning.
- Time Stop: Can permanently (?) stop time within an area, at the cost of the Thunderseal sword.