Kurt Zisa is an Emblem that is found in the North American, PAL, and Kingdom Hearts Final Mix versions of Kingdom Hearts. It is one of the bosses in Agrabah.
Kurt Zisa emerges from the Final Keyhole after it is opened by the Princesses of Heart, and it goes straight to Agrabah. The Carpet soon encounters Kurt Zisa in the desert, and it flies back to Aladdin's House, where Sora and his friends find it. It leads them back to the desert, where Kurt Zisa attacks them. The massive Heartless is eventually destroyed.
Powers and Stats
Name: Kurt Zisa
Origin: Kingdom Hearts
Gender: None (Lacks a gender due to being made out of darkness)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled warrior, Proficient in swordplay and Magic, Flight, Can inflict Silence, Fire Manipulation, Wind Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Immunity to Age Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Blood Manipulation, Bone Manipulation, Pressure Point Attacks, and Biological Toxins, Can create orbs that negate magic attacks
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Able to keep up with Sora)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Solar System Class
Durability: Solar System level
Range: Extended melee range with sword strikes. Tens of meters with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: Its Khopeshes
Intelligence: Unknown. Likely non-sentient, due to its nature as a Heartless (Heartless are purely driven by instinct to collect hearts)
Weaknesses: None notable
- Dash: Kurt Zisa can perform a dashing attack toward the enemy if they go too far away from him. It has short range, but touching the blades can hurt.
- Neck Whip: Flails its neck wildly while defenseless, though the attack can be easily deflected and make it flinch. This attack, however, also makes it harder to hit it.
- Fire Orb: Sometimes while it has its anti-physical shield up, a sigil appears on the shield. Large fireballs appear around the arena and hover slowly around, acting as mines.
- Tornado: Raises its arms and summons three tornadoes around the target, which then fuse into one larger tornado.
- Gravity Balls: Orbs of dark energy fly out of the ground and bounce around. Kurt Zisa can also summon and throw larger balls directly at the target during this time.
- Gravity Falls: Jumps up into the air and sends a powerful wave of gravity, which can easily crush the target if caught in it for too long.
- Silencega: Silences the target, preventing them from using any powers they have. The effect lasts until the two dark orbs in its hands are destroyed. Every other time it "wakes up" it will summon the orbs and cast Silencega again.
- Spinning Wheel: Leaps up and rapidly spins before dive-bombing the target.
- Sword Spin: Stands still and spins its swords around, deflecting attacks and damaging the party.