Kukri is a member of a mysterious secret society. He hides his face with a hood at all times and nobody knows his true identity. His team ending reveals that he is familiar with Verse, especially one the monster's half-power within Shun'ei. While he tends to be cool and calm, he's quite foul-mouthed. However, he has proven to have good intentions so far, rescuing Ash Crimson, who's residing inside Verse, upon Elisabeth's request.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-B
Origin: King of Fighters
Classification: Martial Artist, Assassin
Attack Potency: Small City level (Comparable to most fighters)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Via powerscaling)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Can lift and throw people as large as Chang, who also carries a huge iron ball)
Striking Strength: Small City Class
Durability: Small City level
Range: Standard melee range, tens of meters with sand attacks.
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Seemly above average. He's a skilled combatant and more observant compared to other fighters.
Weaknesses: He's quite arrogant.
- Nessa Jin- Kukri launches a wave of sand towards the opponent.
- Nessa Senpuu- Kukri will perform spinning kicks while he's emitting sand to remain above the floor.
- Bossa-Shougeki- Kukri will perform an frontal flip kick augmented with sand.
- Genei Sajin- Kukri will create a clone made of sand and warp to another location. The clone hurt the opponent upon contact and Kukri can create multiple of the at once.
- Nessa Goku Totsuha- Kukri charges at the opponent while spinning and covered in sand.
- Nessa Goku Fujin- Kukri showers the opponent with sand overhead.
- Goku Nessa Housairyu- Kukri will create a massive amount of sand and attacks the opponent with it, in a massive wave.