Krystalak (クリスタラク, Kurisutaraku) is a crystalline kaiju created by Atari, Pipeworks and Toho that first appeared in the Wii version of the 2007 Godzilla video game, Godzilla: Unleashed. In the midst of this chaos, a towering crystal structure unlike any previously seen collides into New York City from the confines of a meteor. Several days later, a new threat, spawned from the meteor-riding minerals, appears to terrorize New York: a semi-sentient crystal organism that eventually becomes known as Krystalak. SpaceGodzilla is his Father and Obsidius is his Brother.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 6-C | Unknown, likely higher
Origin: Godzilla (Universe)
Classification: Crystal Organism Kaiju
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Superhuman size, Enhanced Senses, Energy Manipulation, Energy Projection, Absorption, Prism Beam; energy blasts; Crystal Overload; extraordinary jumper; energy weapon resistance; crystal spikes on carapace; Prism Surge Attack.
Attack Potency: At least Island level (Has energy from SpaceGodzilla's cristals that destroyed many cities and produced unusual weather patterns and massive earthquakes around the world) | Unknown, likely higher
Lifting Strength: At least Class M+ (Weighs 41,000 metric tons, can lift 55,000 Tons of Godzilla as nothing)
Striking Strength: Island Class
Durability: At least Island level (Immune to Space Godzilla's Corona Beam) | Unknown, likely higher
Range: Hundreds of meters with Energy Attacks.
Intelligence: Average (Wish to become strongest Kaiju on Earth"
- Prism Beam: An energy attack fired from Krystalak's mouth that explodes in a cloud of crystal particles on contact. The beam is infused with small crystal shards that bludgeon foes, but the shards themselves don't do any additional damage and are largely aesthetic.
- Energy Blasts: A swift offensive attack. With a flick of its spiked tail, Krystalak unleashes up to three purple energy-infused crystal shards, which have weak homing properties. While fairly small, these energy blasts are deceptively strong, and explode in a brilliant mist upon striking their target. Krystalak can perform this attack while stationary, walking, jumping, or doing a midair flip.
- Crystal Overload: Krystalak's most powerful technique. After collecting enough energy, Krystalak overloads his crystal heart and unleashes several powerful short-ranged shockwaves from his body at the expense of his physical integrity. While typically used as a coup de grâce, the amount of power the shockwaves carry is dependent on how much energy Krystalak has accumulated.
- Mega Jump: Krystalak is capable of jumping extraordinarily high. He can use his impressive jumping skills in conjunction with a wide range of physical attacks.
- Crystal Spikes: Littered with lengthy crystals on his back, Krystalak uses these sharp protrusions to his advantage. They are especially useful against enemies that try to sneak up from behind, as Krystalak can quickly lunge backwards to counter his foe with his deadly backside.
- Ultimate Prism Blast: An extravagant and wide-ranging attack. After collecting enough energy, Krystalak leaps into the air and summons a number of prism cyclones that deal damage in three consecutive bursts. As the attack ends, Krystalak falls back to the ground. Despite how dangerous it appears, this move is actually not very powerful, and only does modest damage against enemy monsters. However, it is incredibly useful against military or alien forces, as each burst wipes out any nearby weaponry within the attack's vicinity.