Krookodile is a dual Ground/Dark type Pokémon based on a crocodile from the fifth generation of Pokémon. It evolves from Krokorok at level 40. It is the final form of Sandile.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 6-C
Classification: Intimidation Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Earth Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Rage Power, Enhanced Eyesight, Resistance to Electric, Psychic, Poison, Acid, Rock, Ghost, and Darkness based attacks, Weather Manipulation.
Speed: At least Sub Relativistic (Pokémon of this caliber can dodge Fling, which should be faster than Seismic Toss, as it doesn't require going against gravity or throwing heavy, unwilling, beings)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Large Island Class+
Durability: Large Island level+ (The species can take hits from other members of the species)
Range: Standard Melee Range. Kilometers with Earthquake.
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: Relies on instincts
- Intimidate: Just from being out, Krookodile lowers the attack of the opponent.
- Moxie: Krookodile's attack raises every time it knocks out an opponent.
- Anger Point: Krookodile's attack raises to maximum potential if it takes a critical hit.
- Outrage: Krookodile attacks with pure draconic power and rage until it becomes confused. Against multiple opponents it will strike one of them at random for each series of attacks.
- Leer: Krookodile looks at its opponent menacingly, lowering its defense.
- Rage: Krookodile attacks, and with the power of rage, its attack increases every time it is hit.
- Bite: Krookodile bites the opponent with darkness energy. It can make the opponent flinch.
- Sand Attack: Krookodile throws sand in the opponent's eyes, lowering their accuracy.
- Torment: Krookodile forces the opponent to use a different move every time.
- Sand Tomb: Krookodile traps the opponent in a raging sandstorm for a few turns.
- Assurance: Krookodile physically strikes with an attack that does double damage if the opponent took damage that turn.
- Mud Slap: Krookodile attacks the opponent with mud. This attack lowers the opponent's accuracy.
- Embargo: Krookodile keeps the opponent from using any items in their possession.
- Swagger: Krookodile provokes the opponent, confusing them. This also sharply raises their attack, however which makes this move a double edged sword. On one hand the increase in attack will increase confusion damage but it also increases the opponent's physical power and they will eventually snap out it although Krookodile can simply use Swagger again.
- Crunch: Krookodile savagely crunches on the opponent. It can lower their defense.
- Dig: Krookodile digs underground, and when the opponent least expects it, it attacks. This attack has earth energy behind it.
- Scary Face: Krookodile makes a face, lowering the speed of the opponent.
- Foul Play: Krookodile uses the opponent's power against them. The higher the attack of the opponent, the stronger the attack. This attack has a dark attribute.
- Sandstorm: Krookodile creates a sandstorm that lasts several turns. It harms all that are not Rock, Steel, or Ground type.
- Earthquake: Krookodile creates a large scale earthquake that harms all (except Krookodile) that feel it.