Koji Minamoto (源 輝二, Minamoto Kouji) is one of the DigiDestined of Digimon Frontier. As the inheritor of AncientGarurumon's powers, he is the Legendary Warrior of Light. He serves as a foil to Takuya Kanbara, being level-headed, stubborn, and anti-social, but he means well underneath all of his snide remarks.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 6-B | At least 6-B | At least High 4-C | 2-C | 2-C
Name: Kouji Minamoto/Koji Minamoto | Wolfmon/Lobomon | Garmmon/KendoGarurumon | BeoWulfmon | MagnaGarurumon
Origin: Digimon Frontier
Classification: Human-Digimon Hybrid, DigiDestined, Legendary Warrior of Light
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Transformation, Light Manipulation, Holy Manipulation, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Resistance to Existence Erasure | All previous abilities, Sealing, Expert Swordsman and Marksman | All previous abilities, Energy Blasts, Absolute Zero, Resistance to Power Nullification, Power Nullification | Flight, Existence Erasure, Darkness Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Mind Manipulation, Morality Manipulation, Power Mimicry, Can steal vitality and abilities, BFR, Spatial Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Attack Reflection, Water Manipulation, Acid Manipulation, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Metal Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Teleportation, Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Existence Erasure (Obtained from Kouichi Kimura)
Attack Potency: Country level (Equal to Flamon. Stated to be stronger than most Champion level Digimon) | At least Country level (Human-Hybrid level Digimon are more or less compared to Champion-level Digimon in terms of overall power. Should scale to Agnimon.) | At least Large Star level (Beast-Hybrid level Digimon are compared to Ultimate-level Digimon) | Multi-Universe level (Inherited all the might of AncientGarurumon) | Multi-Universe level (Far superior to BeoWulfmon, managed to damage Cherubimon, one of the Three Great Angels. Can match the Royal Knights)
Speed: At least Supersonic+ movement speed with Massively Hypersonic+ Reactions/Combat Speed (Equal to other Champion Digimon such as Dobermon) | FTL (Comparable to Agunimon) | At least FTL (Even faster than before, can outrace signals on optical transmission channels) | Infinite, possibly Immeasurable (Equal to AncientGarurumon) | Infinite, possibly Immeasurable
Lifting Strength: Class 5 (Can slow down Locomon and wrestled with BurningGreymon) | Immeasurable
Striking Strength: Country Class | At least Country Class | At least Large Star Class via power-scaling | Multi-Universal | Multi-Universal
Durability: Country level (Human-Hybrid level Digimon are more or less compared to Champion-level Digimon in terms of overall power) | At least Country level | At least Large Star level (Beast-Hybrid level Digimon are compared to Ultimate-level Digimon) | Multi-Universe level | Multi-Universe level (Far superior to BeoWulfmon, managed to damage Cherubimon, one of the Three Great Angels)
Stamina: Extremely High. He has continued fighting after taking extensive damage from other members of the Legendary Warriors and continued to fight while under bombardment from Cherubimon
Range: Extended melee range normally, several dozen meters with projectiles | Planetary for BeoWolfmon and MagnaGarurumon
Standard Equipment: D-Tector | Licht Schwert Light Sabers | The Claymore Wing Blades on his back | The double-bladed Greatsword Beo Saber, Roland 2 Missile Launcher | The Long-Range Missile Launcher Sniper Phantom and the Mid-Range Missile Launcher Strike Phantom, Charge Phantom Chest Armor, An aviation unit
Intelligence: Kouji is arguably the most level-headed member of the DigiDestined, being cold, tactical, and taciturn most of the time. He sizes up his opponent and formulating a plan before attacking, seeking to ends his foe as quickly and efficiently as possible. This makes him an especially able combatant in his Digimon forms, quickly mastering all of his transformations, particularly the troublesome Beast form, which every other one of his friends had trouble controlling at first. In his Digimon forms he is an expert swordsman and marksman, quickly dispatching most foes with swift swordplay and powerful laser bursts.
Weaknesses: His power and durability sharply drop should his resolve to fight his foes weakens at all, requiring him to remain determined at all costs, He has limited ammo as BeoWolfmon and MagnaGarurumon, Has to detach the Charge Phantom to use Starburst Hunter
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Licht Nagel: Slices up its enemies with claws on both arms that radiate with light.
- Licht Bein: Hits its enemies swiftly like a ray of light.
- Licht Sieger (Light Victor): Cleaves his opponents to pieces with his Licht Schwerts.
- Zwei Sieger (Two Victors): Combines both Light Schwerts to combine their power before cleaving the opponent to pieces.
- Howling Laser: Charges the energy blaster on his wrist before releasing a powerful burst of light.
- Strahl: Release optical lasers from both eyes.
- Solar Laser: Gathers solar energy through his mouth before firing it as a powerful laser.
- Speed Star: Charges his opponent at extremely high speeds and cuts them to pieces with his Claymore Wings.
- Frozen Hunter: Cleaves his opponent with an overhead slash while moving at subluminal speeds, freezing them with AncientGarurumon's power of Absolute Zero.
- Licht Angriff: Purifies the target with a heavy bombardment of light-infused missiles and powerful lasers from the Roland 2.
- Beo Saber: Uses the Beo Saber to attack his opponent.
- Absolute Zero: Completely stops electron movement in the entire body of the enemy with super-cold air and a ray of light.
- Sharpness Claymore: Slashes into its enemy with its swords
- Power Null: A thought that nullifies the opponent's special abilities.
- Magna Missiles: Consecutive missiles are launched at the opponent.
- Magna Rocket: Fires Rockets from his Strike Phantom.
- Feral Fire: Locks-on to his target(s) before unleashing all of his armaments simultaneously in a devastating burst of firepower, obliterating his foes with lasers, missiles, and grenades before pulverizing them with a high-speed dash.
- Starlight Hunter: Accelerates to superluminal speeds before annihilating the target with powerful bands of light that erase anything they hit.
Notable Inherited Skills
- Eroberung (Conquest): Swings his sword in an arc shaped like the crescent moon before rushing at his opponent, slicing them and absorbing their power as his own.
- Eroberung Sturm (Conquest Storm): MagnaGarurumon sweeps through an area while slicing everything in range with Blut Evolution, having the same effects as Eroberung.
- Gedächtnisstörung (Memory Disturbance): Grapples the opponent and reads their memories.
- Ghost Move: Instantly teleports next to his opponent to catch them off guard.
- Master of Darkness: MagnaGarurumon freely manipulates his opponent's mind, allowing him to control them as he pleases.
- Zone Deleter Banishes the target and the space around them to another dimension, never to return.
- Field Destroyer/Electron Cannon: Fires a high-speed positron laser from its cannon
- Generous Mirror: He reflects back an attack from a mirror on its arm.
- Offset Reflector: He catches an attack in the mirror in one arm then shoots it back a second later out of the other mirror on his other arm.
- Jealousy Rain: He creates an acidic cloud that dissolves the enemy.
Key: Strabimon | Lobomon | KendoGarurumon | BeoWolfmon | MagnaGarurumon
Note: Most of MagnaGarurumon's abilities are inherited from the 10 spirits he gained to become MagnaGarurumon. These are the abilities of Junpei Shibayama, Ranamon, Kouichi Kimura], Mercuremon and their evolutions.