Koji Minamoto (源 輝二, Minamoto Kouji) is one of the DigiDestined of Digimon Frontier. As the inheritor of AncientGarurumon's powers, he is the Legendary Warrior of Light. He serves as a foil to Takuya Kanbara, being level-headed, stubborn, and anti-social, but he means well underneath all of his snide remarks.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 7-A | At least High 7-A | At least 4-C | 4-B | 4-B
Name: Kouji Minamoto/Koji Minamoto | Wolfmon/Lobomon | Garmmon/KendoGarurumon | BeoWulfmon | MagnaGarurumon
Origin: Digimon Frontier
Classification: Human-Digimon Hybrid, DigiDestined, Legendary Warrior of Light
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Transformation, Light Manipulation, Holy Manipulation, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite | All previous abilities, Sealing, Expert Swordsman and Marksman | Energy Blasts, Absolute Zero | Flight, Existence Erasure, Darkness Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Mind Manipulation, Morality Manipulation, Power Mimicry, Can steal vitality and abilities, BFR, Spatial Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Attack Reflection, Water Manipulation, Acid Manipulation, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Metal Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Teleportation.
Attack Potency: Small Island level (Equal to Flamon. Stated to be stronger than most Champion level Digimon) | At least Small Island level (Human-Hybrid level Digimon are more or less compared to Champion-level Digimon in terms of overall power. Should scale to Agnimon.) | At least Star level (Beast-Hybrid level Digimon are compared to Ultimate-level Digimon) | Solar System level (Inherited all the might of AncientGarurumon, who is superior in power to its descendant, MetalGarurumon) | Solar System level (Far superior to BeoWulfmon, managed to damage Cherubimon, one of the Three Great Angels)
Speed: Hypersonic+ (Should be as fast as Champion level Digimon) | Relativistic (Can keep up with Agunimon, who dodged KendoGarurumon's Lupine Laser, which is composed of actual sunlight) | Relativistic (Even faster than before, can outrace signals on optical transmission channels) | Relativistic (Even faster, explicitly described as moving at subluminal speeds on his official profile) | FTL (Explicitly described as moving at superluminal speeds on his official profile, comparable to members of the Royal Knights and the Three Great Angels)
Lifting Strength: Class 5 (Can slow down Locomon and wrestled with BurningGreymon)
Striking Strength: Small Island Class | At least Small Island Class | At least Star Class via power-scaling | Solar System Class for Beowulfmon (Can damage Duskmon, is more powerful than most Megas) | Solar System Class
Durability: Small Island level (Human-Hybrid level Digimon are more or less compared to Champion-level Digimon in terms of overall power) | At least Small Island level | At least Star level (Beast-Hybrid level Digimon are compared to Ultimate-level Digimon) | Solar System level (Inherited all the might of AncientGarurumon, who is superior in power to its descendant, MetalGarurumon) | Solar System level (Far superior to BeoWulfmon, managed to damage Cherubimon, one of the Three Great Angels)
Stamina: High. He has continued fighting after taking extensive damage from other members of the Legendary Warriors and continued to fight while under bombardment from Cherubimon
Range: Extended melee range normally, several dozen meters with projectiles | MagnaGarurumon can snipe foes from several kilometers away with missiles
Standard Equipment: D-Tector | Licht Schwert Light Sabers | The Claymore Wing Blades on his back | The double-bladed Greatsword Beo Saber, Roland 2 Missile Launcher | The Long-Range Missile Launcher Sniper Phantom and the Mid-Range Missile Launcher Strike Phantom, Charge Phantom Chest Armor, An aviation unit
Intelligence: Kouji is arguably the most level-headed member of the DigiDestined, being cold, tactical, and taciturn most of the time. He sizes up his opponent and formulating a plan before attacking, seeking to ends his foe as quickly and efficiently as possible. This makes him an especially able combatant in his Digimon forms, quickly mastering all of his transformations, particularly the troublesome Beast form, which every other one of his friends had trouble controlling at first. In his Digimon forms he is an expert swordsman and marksman, quickly dispatching most foes with swift swordplay and powerful laser bursts.
Weaknesses: His power and durability sharply drop should his resolve to fight his foes weakens at all, requiring him to remain determined at all costs, He has limited ammo as BeoWolfmon and MagnaGarurumon, Has to detach the Charge Phantom to use Starburst Hunter
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Licht Nagel: Slices up its enemies with claws on both arms that radiate with light.
- Licht Bein: Hits its enemies swiftly like a ray of light.
- Licht Sieger (Light Victor): Cleaves his opponents to pieces with his Licht Schwerts.
- Zwei Sieger (Two Victors): Combines both Light Schwerts to combine their power before cleaving the opponent to pieces.
- Howling Laser: Charges the energy blaster on his wrist before releasing a powerful burst of light.
- Strahl: Release optical lasers from both eyes.
- Solar Laser: Gathers solar energy through his mouth before firing it as a powerful laser.
- Speed Star: Charges his opponent at extremely high speeds and cuts them to pieces with his Claymore Wings.
- Frozen Hunter: Cleaves his opponent with an overhead slash while moving at subluminal speeds, freezing them with AncientGarurumon's power of Absolute Zero.
- Licht Angriff: Purifies the target with a heavy bombardment of light-infused missiles and powerful lasers from the Roland 2.
- Beo Saber: Uses the Beo Saber to attack his opponent.
- Magna Missiles: Consecutive missiles are launched at the opponent.
- Magna Rocket: Fires Rockets from his Strike Phantom.
- Feral Fire: Locks-on to his target(s) before unleashing all of his armaments simultaneously in a devastating burst of firepower, obliterating his foes with lasers, missiles, and grenades before pulverizing them with a high-speed dash.
- Starlight Hunter: Accelerates to superluminal speeds before annihilating the target with powerful bands of light that erase anything they hit.
Notable Inherited Skills
- Eroberung (Conquest): Swings his sword in an arc shaped like the crescent moon before rushing at his opponent, slicing them and absorbing their power as his own.
- Eroberung Sturm (Conquest Storm): MagnaGarurumon sweeps through an area while slicing everything in range with Blut Evolution, having the same effects as Eroberung.
- Gedächtnisstörung (Memory Disturbance): Grapples the opponent and reads their memories.
- Ghost Move: Instantly teleports next to his opponent to catch them off guard.
- Master of Darkness: MagnaGarurumon freely manipulates his opponent's mind, allowing him to control them as he pleases.
- Zone Deleter Banishes the target and the space around them to another dimension, never to return.
- Field Destroyer/Electron Cannon: Fires a high-speed positron laser from its cannon
- Generous Mirror: He reflects back an attack from a mirror on its arm.
- Offset Reflector: He catches an attack in the mirror in one arm then shoots it back a second later out of the other mirror on his other arm.
- Jealousy Rain: He creates an acidic cloud that dissolves the enemy.
Key: Strabimon | Lobomon | KendoGarurumon | BeoWolfmon | MagnaGarurumon
Note: Most of MagnaGarurumon's abilities are inherited from the 10 spirits he gained to become MagnaGarurumon. These are the abilities of Beetlemon, Ranamon, Loweemon, Mercuremon and their evolutions.