Kouichi Kimura is Kouji Minamoto's long lost brother. Having been separated at an early age by their parent's divorce, both twins grew up without knowledge of the other until Kouichi was told so by his dying grandmother. Determined to find him, he heads to Shibuya Station on the same day the rest of the DigiDestined meet, but missed the elevator that Takuya only barely managed to bored. He then attempted to follow Kouji by rushing down the stairs, only to lose his footing and fall, causing him to lose consciousness. Meanwhile, his soul managed to somehow drift into the Digital World, where Cherubimon found Kouichi and converted him into an unwitting pawn to use against the DigiDestined, becoming the dreaded Duskmon who terrorized denizens across the Digital World. He is later freed and exorcised by his brother and his friends, joining them in attempt to atone for his past deeds. He is the inheritor of AncientSphinxmon's powers, making him the Legendary Warrior of Darkness, the opposite of his twin brother's status as the Legendary Warrior of Light.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 3-C | 3-C
Name: Kouichi Kimura, Duskmon | Velgrmon | Loweemon, Valiant Jet Black Warrior, Executor of Darkness | JagerLoweemon | Rhinimon, Guardian Emperor of Darkness
Origin: Digimon Frontier
Classification: Human-Digimon Hybrid, The Legendary Warrior of Darkness
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Darkness Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Mind Manipulation, Expert Swordsman, Can steal his foe's vitality and abilities | Flight, Spatial Manipulation, BFR, Improved Mind Manipulation | Energy Manipulation, Master Spearman, Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Existence Erasure (As a natural inhabitant of the Dark Area, he is nonexistent), Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite. | Aura, Covered in Obsidian Digizoid armor, increasing his attack and defense immensely
Attack Potency: Galaxy level (Can take on even Fusion-Hybrid level Digimon like Aldamon and BeoWolfmon in combat) | Galaxy level (An indirect hit from his Zone Deleter attack can knock out Beowulfmon, Aldamon and Beowulfmon needed to work together to defeat him. Stated to be as strong, if not stronger than Aldamon and Beowulfmon and has a hidden power that puts them to shame. Has even greater power than Loweemon, but is presumably weaker than Transcendent-Hybrids like EmperorGreymon)
Speed: At least FTL (Can keep pace with Takuya Kanbara and the rest of the Warriors, who dodged KendoGarurumon's solar-based Lupine Laser]), possibly Infinite (Is a natural inhabitant of the Dark Area in which is a realm without time.)
Lifting Strength: At least Class 5 via power-scaling
Striking Strength: Galactic Class for Duskmon (Can damage Beowulfmon and Aldamon) | Galactic Class
Durability: Galaxy level | Galaxy level (Velgrmon, Loweemon, JagerLoweemon, and Rhinimon vastly exceed Duskmon in power)
Stamina: High. Hasn't been shown to get exhausted, even after taking hits.
Range: Extended melee range normally, several dozen meters with projectiles and other ranged attacks
Standard Equipment: The various eyes and mouths all over Duskmon's body, two demonic swords called Blut Evolution | None notable | The Shield of Judgment and the Spear of Atonement, the Nibelungen Ring, which conceals an immense power that puts Fusion-Hybirds to shame | Various cannons strewn about his body | A spear and shield
Intelligence: Koichi, being a troubled teen burdened with jealousy towards his long-lost twin Kouji Minamoto, allowing him to be manipulated by those willing to prey on his feelings of jealousy. As Duskmon, he is a ruthless combatant and and skilled swordsman capable of taking on the rest of the Legendary Warriors at once, easily defeating them in most of their encounters. He is far less intelligent as Velgrmon, showing an even more aggressive side and relentlessly and mindlessly pursuing and attacking his foes. He regains clarity of mind as Loweemon and JagerLoweemon, matching even Fusion-Hybrid level opponents in combat and is a master spearman who deftly wields his powers of darkness.
Weaknesses: Duskmon is intensely proud and refuses to change into Velgrmon unless he has to, Koichi needs to transform in order to fight, he bore significant jealousy towards his twin brother, but has since gotten over this | Velgrmon is much more aggressive and irrational than Duskmon | As the Spirit of Darkness, Loweemon and his later forms are vulnerable to powerful light-based attacks.
- Eroberung (Conquest): Swings his sword in an arc shaped like the crescent moon before rushing at his opponent, slicing them and absorbing their power as his own.
- Eroberung Sturm (Conquest Storm): Duskmon sweeps through an area while slicing everything in range with Blut Evolution, having the same effects as Eroberung.
- Gedächtnisstörung (Memory Disturbance): Grapples the opponent and reads their memories.
- Geist Abend (Ghost Evening): Fires off energy beams from every eye on his body to hypnotize targets. Due to the sheer number of them, dodging this attack is difficult.
- Ghost Move: Instantly teleports next to his opponent to catch them off guard.
- Master of Darkness: Velgrmon freely manipulates his opponent's mind, allowing him to control them as he pleases.
- Zone Deleter Velgrmon flaps his wings with all his power, banishing the target and the space around them to another dimension, never to return.
- Ewig Schlaf (Eternal Sleep): Attacks with his lance charged with dark energy, putting them into an eternal slumber.
- Endlich Meteor (Finite Meteor) Launches a stream of dark energy in the shape of a lion's head from his chest.
- Schwarz Donner (Black Thunder) Fires a burst of dark spirit energy from his mouth.
- Schwarz König (Black King) Covers itself in a black aura to divert incoming projectiles and crashes into the opponent at high speed like a Torpedo
Key: Duskmon | Velgrmon, Löwemon and Kaiserleomon