Komachi Onozuka (小野塚 小町) is widely known in Gensokyo for being a slacker shinigami and a slow worker. She is Eiki Shiki's subordinate. Her conversation topics often revolve around death, suicide, the afterlife, and other related horror, but considering the nature of her job, this is perhaps not surprising. In general, she's a rather carefree individual.
Powers and Stats
Name: Komachi Onozuka
Origin: Touhou Project
Attack Potency: Large Planet level (Should be comparable to Reimu and Marisa)
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Comparable to Reimu and Marisa)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Large Planet Class
Durability: Large Planet level
Range: Many meters, infinite with distance manipulation
Standard Equipment: Her scythe, a bunch of coins (which she uses as Danmaku), and her boat, which is a special rowboat used to ferry the dead across Sanzu River.
Weaknesses: Komachi is somewhat lazy
- Manipulating distance: It is the ability to manipulate the space between her present location and the destination she's heading. She uses this ability to carry out her duty of ferrying spirits across the Sanzu River. This ability can be used to manipulate both literal and apparent distance.
- Manipulating ghosts: Due to her status as a Shinigami, Komachi can manipulate departed spirits.
- Boat of the Sanzu: Charges the enemy with her boat.
- Earthbound Spirits who Find No Rest: Activates the spirits in the ground and makes them erupt.
- Floating Spirits who Lived Indolently: Shoot grudge spirit bullets across the screen. Though slow, they home in to the opponent in a unique path.
- Human Spirit Passing By: Strikes the earth with her scythe, creating a ground projectile that covers the entire screen.
- Human Spirits who Lived Without Hesitance: Send spurts of grudging spirits from the ground with a scythe strike. They lay low and float upwards when they detect the enemy.
- Last Farewell: Trial Edition: It looks like a normal scythe swing, but it can draw the opponent closer in while she's preparing.
- Lonely Bound Spirit: Releases a harmless-looking spirit. It does nothing on its own, but can be made to explode.
- Ritual of Ecstasy: Switches positions with the opponent. Not only a movement or illusion, but can also create chances for attack.
- Scythe of the Reaper: A slash of the scythe sends a crescent arc forward.
- Spirit-Detaching Scythe: Cuts the opponent with her spirit filled scythe. If she touches the spirits that emerge from her scythe after the attack, she can regain some health. She can also cause the spirits to explode.
- Way of Avici: This technique uses her ability to manipulate distance, so it limits horizontal movement inside it. Crossing over it and escaping it once caught is difficult.
- Wind of the Last Journey: Spins the scythe to slice everything around her.
- Boat Sign "Flow of the River": Calls forth a little bit of the Sanzu River water and thrash the opponent with a boat. Basically a simple charge attack.
- Death Sign "Scythe of Final Judgment": Striking the scythe on the ground, and shots will fall above the opponents from the sky.
- Death Song "Ferry of the Deep Fog": A skill that leads the ghosts to form into a pack. The ghosts following the lead will naturally become damaging danmaku.
- Exchange "Unvalued Life, Valued Life": The unprecedented psyche-switching skill. It's possible to turn crisis into opportunity instantly.
- Hell "Narrow Confines of Avici": Slash at the enemy and prevent horizontal movements at the same time. Komachi can completely control the initiative as long as the effect lasts.
- Malice Sign "Regretful Bound Spirits": Call upon strong homing demonic spirits. The spirits follow the enemy but do not attack, though Komachi can make them explode.
- Poor Fate "Your Days are Numbered": A fearsome skill that cuts the opponent's life in half.
- Soul Sign "Scythe of Roaming Spirits": Unleashes a blade filled with spirits which steal life from the enemy. The spirits fly back to Komachi and allow her to regain health.
- Spirit Sign "Abundant Wandering Spirits": A shot that spreads ghosts over a wide area.