|“||From here on out, I will start a war! I will take your heads as a gift! Even if it’s only me, I will continue from where we left off! I’m going to show Sirzechs and Michael that we, the Fallen Angels, are the ultimate beings!||„|
|~ Kokabiel to the Occult Research Club|
Kokabiel is one of the leaders of the Fallen Angels and Grigori, serving as an antagonist within the series. He strongly believes that the Fallen Angels are the most powerful race and strives to prove it, constantly trying to spark off another war in the process. The other Fallen Angel leaders didn't approve of Kokabiel's love for war, with Azazel opposing it and resulting with the former despising Azazel's love for peace. He is shown to be arrogant and boasts a lot of confidence in his power. He now resides in Cocytos, where he became and remains sealed, which was caused by Vali.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-B
Origin: High School DXD
Classification: Fallen Angel, One of the leaders of the Grigori
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Longevity, Master Swordsman, Magic, Flight, Light Manipulation, Holy Manipulation, Memory Manipulation (Wasn't shown using this on comparable characters), Summoning, Teleportation
Attack Potency: At least City level (As one of the leaders of the Grigori, he's one of the strongest Fallen Angels and as such should be at least comparable to Ultimate Class opponents. Vali divided his power three times before defeating him, although it seemed like he was actually toying with him. Stated to be capable of destroying Kuoh Town with ease; note that the light novel says 'region' implying the area around Kuoh Town would be destroyed too. Fought against Vasco Strada in the Second World War, who was later shown easily overwhelming the Gremory Group, but was defeated)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Should be comparable to other Ultimate Class opponents. Easily held his own against the Gremory Team and reacted to Akeno's lightning)
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman
Striking Strength: At least City Class (Should be capable of using his light spears as melee weapons)
Durability: At least City level (Took an attack from Rias who was boosted to Ultimate Class strength and just one step below the level of a Maou Class with slight burns to show for it, Azazel stated that no matter how many times Issei boosted at that time, he would not have been able to defeat him. Fought against Vasco Strada many years ago, but was defeated)
Range: At least hundreds of meters
Standard Equipment: None notable
Weaknesses: Kokabiel is shown to be very arrogant and overconfident, telling and allowing Issei to boost his power to the maximum and transfer it to Rias
- Immense Strength: As a Cadre of the Fallen Angels, Kokabiel can create weapons of light with ease, and likely wields power equivalent to a Satan-Class Devil. This was shown when Kokabiel was able to easily overwhelm the Occult Research Club alone and Azazel stated that at that time Kokabiel was so strong that Issei was incapable defeating him no matter how many times he boosted his power with Boosted Gear. When he fought Vali Lucifer during the latter's retrieval of him, Vali noted that his power after being divided three times by Divine Dividing is now that of a mid-class fallen angel indicating that Kokabiel is eight times stronger than one.
- Immense Light Weapon Skill: Kokabiel is very proficient in using his light-based weapons, being able to create light spears that are larger than Kuoh Academy itself.
- Steel Feathers: He can also fire the feathers of his wings as projectiles to pierce his opponents with the feathers being as hard as steel. Also capable of using his wings for both offense and defense, shown when he fought Occult Research Club.
- Immense Durability: Kokabiel was able to take Rias' attack that was boosted many times by Issei's Boosted Gear with only slight burns.
- Master Swordsman: Kokabiel has shown that he is also skilled in swordsmanship, being able to fend off both Yuuto and Xenovia at the same time with just his light swords while Yuuto wielded his balance breaker, the Sword of Betrayer which is a Holy Demonic Sword and Xenovia wielding Durandal, a holy sword said to have power on par with Excalibur.
- Magic: Kokabiel possesses some skill in magic where he was able to summon a few Cerberus from the Underworld for the Occult Research Club to fight against before joining the battle himself.
- Flight: Being a Fallen Angel, Kokabiel can fly using his wings.