Koh (last name unknown) was the main protagonist in Digimon World: Dawn and secondary protagonist in Digimon World: Dusk. He is an union tamer who works for the organization "Light Fang" in Sunshine CITY and is a friendly rival to Sayo.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 4-C | Low 6-B | At least High 4-C | 3-C | 2-A
Origin: Digimon World: Dawn/Dusk
Gender: Male, his Digimon are gender ambiguous however
Age: Around 14 or 15
Classification: Human, Digimon Tamer, Union Tamer
Powers and Abilities: Can use healing items (Koh himself), Resistance to Reality Warping, Mind Manipulation, Age Manipulation and Existence Erasure (All Digimon and Koh) | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Solar Energy Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite. (Coronamon) All previous Abilities Amplified, Flight (Firamon) All previous abilities amplified, Durability Negation (Flaremon) All previous Abilities, Spatial Manipulation, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Can casually trap his opponents inside a barrier. (Apollomon) | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Bypasses Magical Defenses, Holy Manipulation, Hypnosis, Healing (Gatomon) All previous abilities, Energy Manipulation, Flight | All previous abilities, Immobilization, Absorption, Sleep Manipulation, One Hit Kill (Angewomon) All previous abilities, Crystal Manipulation, Summoning, Soul Manipulation (Effective on Evil Beings only), Time Paradox Immunity (Ophanimon) | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Good at brawling, Mastery over Staves and Rods, Light Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite (Angemon) All previous Abilities, Dimensional BFR, Healing, Master Swordsmen and Shield User, Can negate the durability of evil enemies via "Judgement Slash, Can remove Curses, Much more skillful at brawling than before, Flight, Statistics Amplification, Light Manipulation, Energy Manipulation and Projection | All previous abilities, Blade Mastery (MagnaAngemon) All previous abilities, Flight, Electricity Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Heat Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation (Can recreate the Big Bang, though this is a suicide attack), Time Paradox Immunity. (Seraphimon) | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Light Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Can call upon Meteors to fall on the enemy, Healing, Can generate bombs, Paralyzation, Statistics Amplification, Status Effect Inducement, Life Force Absorption, Can lower the foes's intelligence, Sword Mastery, Reality Warping, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Physics Manipulation via Raihimon's Schwarz Lehrsatz., Death Manipulation via AncientSphinxmon's Necro Eclipse, Explosion Manipulation, Absolute Zero, Morality Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Metal Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Sealing (He can also imprison foes in the space-time stones and/or seal his opponent's abilities with just a howl), Mind Manipulation, Dimensional BFR (Can banish foes to the Dark Area where they are erased into nothingness or sends them to another universe), Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Power Nullification and Transmutation via Texture Blow, Time Travel, Teleportation, Summoning, Power Mimicry, Precognition, Attack Reflection, Illusion Creation, Existence Erasure, Durability Negation, Acid Manipulation, Power Nullification, Hellfire Manipulation, Regeneration (Low-Mid), Enhanced Senses, Forcefield Creation, Sound Manipulation, Healing, Attack Nullification via Valdurmon's Purge Shine and Aurora Undulation, Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Existence Erasure, Time Paradox Immunity (Chronomon) | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Holy Manipulation, Summoning, Ice Manipulation, Immortality (Type 1), Lance and Shield mastery, Can corrode metal at whim, Statistics Amplification, Self-Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Resistance to Fire Manipulation and Plant Manipulation, Disease Manipulation, Plasma Manipulation, Fear Inducement, Holy Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Debuffing, Flight, Atomic Destruction, Resistance to Existence Erasure, Spatial Manipulation, Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Dimensional BFR, Information Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation, Enhanced Senses, Teleportation, Can create holes in dimensions, Regeneration (Low-Mid), Time Paradox Immunity, Can shatter the bonds between this world and next, casting his enemies into oblivion, it is said that Gallantmon can absorb the Digital Hazard, control it, and become Gallantmon Crimson Mode, able to disintegrate his opponents into electrons, then consigning them to oblivion within another dimension for all eternity (Gallantmon CM) | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Fire Manipulation, Flight, Immortality (Type 1), Can Absorb Life Force, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Resistance to Death Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Healing, Can raze with meteors, Magic and Ranged Attack Reflection, Can prevent statuses, Can keep itself and allies from dying, Energy Manipulation. (Hououmon) | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Light Manipulation, Soul Manipulation (Able to judge and banish countless souls at a time), Reality Warping, Summoning, Flight, Immortality (Types 1 and 4), Sealing, Can BFR opponents to the Dark Area where they are erased into non-existence. Can destroy the opponent's Mind, Body and Soul at once, effectively erasing them from existence, Resistance to Existence Erasure, Age Manipulation, Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Resurrection (Can bring beings back from non-existence), Hellfire Manipulation, Regeneration (At least Low-Mid), Light Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Darkness Manipulation, Can seal his opponent's abilities, Durability Negation, Sound Manipulation, Healing, Enhanced Senses. (Anubismon)
Attack Potency: At least Large Star level (RizeGreymon is an alternate counterpart to MetalGreymon and should be comparable in terms of power) | Small Country level (Defeated a Raremon, who is only slightly weaker than normal Champion Digimon) | At least Large Star level+ (At this point Koh has a team full of extremely powerful Ultimates who are close to becoming Megas. Can easily dispatch other Ultimate level Digimon) | Galaxy level (At this point should have multiple Mega Digimon. Due to these Digimon being very well trained, his Mega levels can easily fodderize the average Mega Digimon as by this point Mega Digimon begin to appear as random encounters) | Multiverse level+ (Defeated ChaosGallantmon and ExoGrimmon. Commands Chronomon. Fought and defeated GAIA Origin members such as Susanoomon and ZeedMillenniummon in a straight battle)
Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Fought Sayo's Team on even grounds) | Supersonic+ movement speed with Massively Hypersonic+ combat/reaction speed (Fought Raremon who is a Champion level Digimon) | At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Superior to the average Ultimate level Digimon) | FTL (Utilizes extrememly well trained Mega Digimon. His Digimon should be far faster than the likes of Rapidmon and Rinkmon. Two Digimon who can move extremely close to the speed of light) | Immeasurable (Kept pace and defeated ExoGrimmon)
Lifting Strength: Unknown | Immeasurable
Striking Strength: At least Large Star Class | Small Country Class | At least Large Star Class+ | Galactic Class | Multiversal+
Durability: At least Large Star level (Her team tanked blows from RizeGreymon) | Small Country level (Tanked hits Raremon) | At least Large Star level+ | Galaxy level | Multiverse level+ (Survived battles against Gallantmon CM, Omegamon and other Universe level Digimon)
Stamina: Very High, was able to keep up very long and dragged out battles against Grimmon, ChaosGallantmon, and Gaia-Origin
Range: Several feet with his party's ranged attacks, Universal with Testament
Standard Equipment: His Digivice. Angemon caries a staff called "Angel Rod", RizeGreymon comes equipped with the "Trident Revolver", and ShineGreymon BM has a sword and shield made of Solar Flames, Various healing items and restoratives to assist his partners in combat.
Intelligence: Koh is a fantastic tactician whose lead his Digimon through many battles against extremely powerful Digimon and has become one of the greatest Union Tamers, surpassing both Chief Julia and Chief Glare and defeating Grimmon to save the Digital World.
Weaknesses: Koh himself is a normal human and comes with all the weaknesses of one, and thus makes an easy target. As a result, his Digimon will often be forced to take attacks for him in order to protect him, making him a liability should the enemy be aware of this. Regardless, this is somewhat lessened by the fact that his willpower is strong enough to resist mental attacks (such as those of Grimmon) along with the fact that he carries a multitude of healing items to keep his Digimon in top form.
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Seisei no Houkou: Roars to release a fiery shock wave that burns everything down, disintegrating the enemy's data.
- Arrow of Apollo: Continuously fires red hot arrows from the shining jewels on his hands.
- Phoebus Blow: Attacks with a single, deadly blow from a fist filled with his inner power.
- Solblaster (Sol Blaster): Fires a scorching solar orb generated from the sphere of flames on his back to incinerate his enemies.
ShineGreymon Burst Mode
- Corona Blaze Sword: Fuses its flaming sword and shield into a massive greatsword with explosively increased power.
- Final Shining Burst: Puts its body and soul into inducing a massive eruption.
- Torrid Weiß: Continually shoots a barrage of incandescent flame.
- Acceleration Boost: Doubles the power of its next attack.
- Aura: Heals him or an ally.
Strike of the Seven Stars: Creates seven superheated balls of light at the opponent to annihilate them.
- Testament: Uses the deepest mystery to convert its mortal life into a new Big Bang
- Excalibur: Attacks with the holy sword generated from its right arm.
- Gate of Destiny: Seraphimon has sometimes been shown to be able to use the abilities of its previous stage, MagnaAngemon. With this attack he uses Excalibur to open a gate to a sealed dimension from which there is no escape, consigning his foe to oblivion and sealing them away. Alternatively, he can release the light from the gate as an attack, which can instantly kill the target.
- Heaven's Knuckle: Gathers holy power in its fist and shoots a beam of holy light from it.
- God Typhoon: Spins its Holy Rod or both itself and the Holy Rod to create a tornado.
- Holy Rod: Hits the opponent with its glowing Holy Rod.
- Angel Slam: Uses its Holy Rod to pick up an enemy and slam it into the ground.
- Staff Sweep: Trips the opponent with the Holy Rod.
- Halo Attack: Spins through the air swinging its Holy Rod.
- Glide: Flaps its wings to stay airborne.
- Holy Shot: Fires a bullet of holy energy from its spinning rod.
- Excalibur: Extends its energy sword on its right arm and attacks.
- Heaven's Heal: Heals injuries to self and allies.
- Holy Desinfection: Cures cursed status ailments on allies.
- Soul Banish: Glows with holy energy before either firing one or more energy blades or unleashing a powerful kick.
- Judgment Slash: A single sword strike that destroys evil.
- Flying Sword of Justice:Rushes forward through the air to stab with its outstretched Excalibur.
- Shield Counter: Blocks an incoming attack with its beam shield, following up with a sword slash.
- Holy Jump: Uses holy power to launch straight up into the sky.
- Excaliburst: Powers up the Excalibur and then slices the enemy.
- Shield Strike: Rams the opponent with its beam shield.
Chronomon Holy Mode
- Texture Blow: Chronomon strikes an opponent, reducing them to an 8-Bit sprite, drastically reducing their physical strength and durability while sealing all of their powers.
- Absolute Zero: One of AncientGarurumon's signature attacks, it reduces the surroundings to absolute zero with a powerful laser, halting everything down to the movement of electrons in an instant.
- Schwarz Lehrsatz: Raihimon's signature attack, it disables all of the laws of physics and bends them to Chronomon's will in order to annihilate the target.
- Zone Deleter: One of Velgemon's special attacks, it generates a powerful gust of wind that blows the target along with the space around them into a pocket dimension.
- Master of Darkness: Velgemon's other special attack, it allows the converts the target's nature to that of darkness and allowing Susanoomon to manipulate them at will.
- Rain Stream: One of Ranamon's signature attacks, it generates a rainstorm that drains the stamina and physical strength of those within it.
- Electron Cannon: One of MetalKabuterimon's signature attacks, it fires a high-speed positron laser that obliterates any sort of matter struck.
- Eternal Nirvana:: An attack used by AncientWisemon's previous form, Wisemon, it imprisons the target within Wisemon's space-time stones for eternity.
- Freezing Blizzard: AncientMegaTheriummon's signature attack, it creates a massive blizzard that reduces the temperature of everything caught within to absolute zero, stopping all atomic movement.
- Generous Mirror: One of Mercurymon's signature attacks, it reflects the target's attack back at them. An alternate version, called Offset Reflector, allows Chronomon to absorb the attack and use it as its own with its characteristics reversed (i.e. a light-elemental attack would become a darkness-elemental attack).
- Grau Lärm: An attack used by Dobermon, one of AncientSphinxmon's previous forms, it is a powerful roar that seals the powers of all foes in range.
- Laplace's Demon: AncientWisemon's signature attack, it imprisons the target in the spirit world for eternity.
- Supernova: AncientVolcamon's signature attack, it generates antimatter to plunge into the target, causing them to explode with the force of a miniature big bang.
- Necro Eclipse: AncientSphinxmon's ultimate attack, it envelops the target in darkness to kill them instantly.
- Pandora Dialogue: An attack used by AncientWisemon's previous form, Wisemon, it preserves the target's attacks within space and time itself before replaying them back at Chronomon's foes at high speed.
- Rumble Blend: Sakkakumon's signature attack, it allows Chronomon to absorb a single element of its choosing, absorbing an oncoming attack of a corresponding element to make Chronomon's own. However, this move can only absorb a single element at once, and can thus be bypassed if its opponent were to use multiple elemental attacks at once or if they use an attack of a different element than Chronomon anticipates.
- Seismic Sledge: Grumblemon's signature attack, Susanoomon smashes his target, turning them to stone and shattering them in one attack.
- Schwarz Strahl: An attack used by Dobermon, one of AncientSphinxmon's previous forms, it fires a black beam that instantly penetrates an opponent's body and destroys their soul in the process.
- Starlight Velocity: One of MagnaGarurumon's signature attacks, Chronomon charges at his opponent at faster-than-light speeds, instantly erasing anything that comes in contact with the bands of light that form around him in the process.
Key: Early Game (Pre-Degeneration) | Early Game (Post-Degeneration) | Mid Game | Late-Mid Game | End Game
Note: The attacks, abilities, powers etc only apply to his Digimon, not himself. Links to their official profiles can be found by clicking the pictures below.