|“||If that's just hungry, I don't want to see angry.||„|
Belched forth from a rotting Void incursion deep in the wastelands of Icathia, Kog’Maw is an inquisitive yet putrid creature with a caustic, gaping mouth. This particular Void-spawn needs to gnaw and drool on anything within reach to truly understand it. Though not inherently evil, Kog’Maw’s beguiling naiveté is dangerous, as it often precedes a feeding frenzy—not for sustenance, but to satisfy its unending curiosity.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | High 6-C
Name: Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss
Origin: League of Legends
Classification: Voidborn, Predator | Member of the Battlecast Army
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen and similarly powerful champions), Icanthian Surprise ignores conventional durability | Large Island level (On par with Battlecast Cho'Gath and Creator Viktor), Icanthian Surprise ignores conventional durability
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks), Infinite in the Void (Originates from the Void, a dimension that is both located outside of and completely lacks time) | Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | Large Island Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | Large Island level
Range: Dozens of meters with acid, considerably higher with Living Artillery
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Below Average (Skilled in combat, but appears to be about as intelligent a an overly curious young child)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Kog'Maw fires a jet of acid, dealing physical damage.
- Icathian Surprise: Upon taking fatal damage, Kog'Maw remains active for 4 seconds, losing the ability to use abilities and basic attacks but becoming untargetable and invulnerable and gaining bonus movement speed over the duration, increasing to up to 40% bonus movement speed. He then explodes, dealing true damage to all nearby enemies.
- Caustic Spittle: Kog'Maw launches a corrosive projectile in a target direction, dealing magic damage to the first enemy it hits and reducing their armor and magic resistance for 4 seconds. Kog'Maw also permanently has bonus attack speed.
- Bio-Arcane Barrage: Active: For 6 seconds, Kog'Maw gains bonus attack range, doubles his total attack speed and attack speed cap, also halving his ability cast times, and causes each of his basic attacks to deal a portion of the target's maximum health bonus magic damage, capped at 100 against minions and monsters. While Bio-Arcane Barrage is active, Kog'Maw's basic attacks deal 55% damage to non-minions, though on-hit effects are still fully applied.
- Void Ooze: Kog'Maw spews a ball of ooze in the target direction, dealing magic damage and slowing enemies for 1 second. The ooze lingers for 4 seconds, slowing enemies who stand in the ooze and persisting for an additional 0.25 seconds.
- Living Artillery: Kog'Maw launches a ball of acid into the air that drops after 0.6 seconds at the target location, damaging all enemies hit and granting sight of them for 2 seconds. Living Artillery's damage is doubled against enemies below 50% maximum health, and tripled against enemies below 25% maximum health. Each subsequent Living Artillery within the next 10 seconds costs 50 additional mana, capping at 500 mana per cast.